No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz: Top Rank Wants To Build Me, Not Use Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123
    There using him for crawford????? Gb fanboys. Just like gb would use him for Figueroa. Stop being d riders
    Lol I know right? Haha

I thought Diaz had made his comeback with GB? Did I miss something? Or am I wrong?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      There using him for crawford????? Gb fanboys. Just like gb would use him for Figueroa. Stop being d riders
      Diaz-figueroa would of been a bad azz fight and winnable fight
      for diaz imo.

Comment

Juan if you win, they're building you up. If you lose, they were using you.

Comment

Every promoter in the game signs certain fighters to set them up as opponents for their stars. Its up to the fighters to win and ruin those plans.

Comment

Round 2

Looks like Diaz is going for it again.I always thought he quit too early. He was awesome in most of the first fight with Marquez. Good Luck Baby Bull.

Comment

Pac duck!!!

Where was Top Prank when Juan Diaz was undefeated and had 3 of the 4 titles???

Juan Diaz had 3 of the 4 titles and was undefeated and was calling out many pacquiao!!!!

But im sure many pac will fight you NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol I know right? Haha

I thought Diaz had made his comeback with GB? Did I miss something? Or am I wrong?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Thought the same.

Does that mean Diaz ducked Figueroa?

Im not one to call fighters ducks but it sounds like Diaz couldnt see himself beating Figueroa (viewed himself as a stepping stone) so he signed to a rival promoter who eill ensure he never crosses paths with Omar.

Sounds like a duck move to me

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Thought the same.

Does that mean Diaz ducked Figueroa?

Im not one to call fighters ducks but it sounds like Diaz couldnt see himself beating Figueroa (viewed himself as a stepping stone) so he signed to a rival promoter who eill ensure he never crosses paths with Omar.

Sounds like a duck move to me
                  ^ thank you man

Comment

I don't think HBO is completely against having Diaz become champion again. His style = ratings... Especially if he's winning.

Crawford hasn't convinced me fully, and if their treatment of Rigondeaux us any indication of what they will do with boring fighters, they might not be all in either.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Juan if you win, they're building you up. If you lose, they were using you.
                      LMAO so true

Comment

Working...
                      X