No announcement yet.

JDS: I can beat both Klitschkos in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
    Junior needs to focus on not getting outboxed by a wrestler before he even mentions the Klitschko name again.
    Lol, great sig. Abraham was putting the heat on that scared chump.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      the only way it would be fair is if the mma fighter was shot and undersized.

howbout mat hughes vs bhop

thats what couture-toney was it made mma look bad that they would actually make a fight like that
      That was a pathetic decision by Dana to make the Toney/Couture fight. A sideshow, because the UFC isn't immune from prostituting itself for cash money.

Not unlike Bill Maher prostituting himself for the ********ic party, the slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Lol, great sig. Abraham was putting the heat on that scared chump.
        Abraham was robbed of a KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
          Abraham was robbed of a KO win.
          What? The hit was completely illegal and very hard.

The fact that he's had semi brain damage every since pretty much proves that it was a legitimate DQ.

Comment

he can beat them both off but thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              LMAO...Listen he was outstruck BAD by a wrestler in Cain Velasquez and now he can outbox the 2 most dominant HW champions in the history of the sport.

I actually sorta like JDS,but that is total horse****.
              Well fighting a wrestler has a different dynamic but i guess your point still stands

Comment

Hahahahaha oh man. I like JDS, for sure one of the top 2 best heavyweights in MMA by FAR. But Boxing is the Kitschko's game. No way in hell would he stand a chance. Of course in an MMA fight he'd make the Klitchko's look like chumps, hell in an MMA fight Demetrious Johnson would probably make the Klitschko's look like chumps, unfortunately he thinks he can beat them in Boxing hahaha, NO! Stick to what you know JDS. Before he thinks about fighting the Klitchko brothers at their game, he should focus on Cain.
                Last edited by Left2theliver; 10-19-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Sure.......

I'd favor David price to ko dos santos

Comment

Cain just beat the hell out of JDS and TKO'd him in the 5th.

JDS has one of the GOAT chins...Mah Gawd he can take a punch.

Comment

JDS = No defence. Holding your hands down to be hit.

No stamina (He can last 25 mins, but 36? Hell no, he won't be able to hug/be hugged, so some extent since it is Wlad LOL)

No footwork and movement Mofo just stands there

A very weak selection of punches Mofo really has only a right hand.

Slow and easy to read

Comment

Working...
                      X