No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haroon Khan is Back, November 15th at Blackpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haroon Khan is Back, November 15th at Blackpool

BOLTON - After dazzling in his opening two professional outings Haroon Khan will make his eagerly anticipated ring return on Friday November 15th at The Winter Gardens in Blackpool.

The baby-faced assassin who has already blitzed his way past sturdy challengers in Brett Fidoe and Vicente Medellin will feature on a stacked card put together by VIP Boxing Promotions, with no less than 14 bouts taking place.

Undefeated Jack Arnfield of Blackpool tops the bill when he goes up against veteran Max Maxwell in what is sure to be one of the fights of the night, leading a fantastic card, featuring some of the country’s hottest young prospects.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haroon really is the poor mans version of Khan. He is getting no higher than a British/Commonwealth title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91
      Haroon really is the poor mans version of Khan. He is getting no higher than a British/Commonwealth title shot.
      I think he'll he fine as long as he doesn't posses the same chin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The British Brother Blowout! Haroon Khan vs Matthew Khan. Make it happen.

Comment

Haroon aint gon do shet i seen his debut dude forced everything too much... It was the worst debut ive seen from a fighter who was said to have a promising future

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            The British Brother Blowout! Haroon Khan vs Matthew Khan. Make it happen.
            who's matthew khan?

Comment

I can hardly contain my excitement...

Actually I didn't even realize Amir had a brother who's fighting now.

Comment

Can't wait for this, does this khan also buy his chin from the same glass shop as Amir?

Comment

Crap little fight in grim Blackpool in mid-November.....that's surely the Circle of Hell Dante never got round to writing about!

Comment

did anyone see the midget they fed him for his second pro fight? looked like they found him at a circus attraction. shows the level haroon is at.

Comment

Working...
                    X