Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Bradley Was Using His Head, No Help From Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Those who think Bradley won would make good amateur Judges but this is the pros Marquez was robbed period. Those who write about whine apparently have never been in the ring cause when a fight is taken a way from poor judging it pisses you off. Would you people write the same Whine statements if Bradley or Mayweather were the one's robbed ? Castillo clearly won the 1st but what would happen if they gave Castillo the second fight and than gave Delahoya the fight when he fought Mayweather. I bet you people would be crying and whining if that had happen
    yea bradley made juan looked like an amateur.

    Comment


    • #42
      JMM, you are one of my favorite boxers but you need to watch your own fight. You missed Bradley a ton and he had his jab in your face all fight. He almost dropped you in the 12th and controlled the distance and pace of the fight.

      You lost to the better man that night, nothing more.

      Comment


      • #43
        I really need to watch the fight over cuz JMM is annoying me. I'm gonna especially watch the rds he's saying he won. Tim did use his big ass head though a few times.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Those who think Bradley won would make good amateur Judges but this is the pros Marquez was robbed period. Those who write about whine apparently have never been in the ring cause when a fight is taken a way from poor judging it pisses you off. Would you people write the same Whine statements if Bradley or Mayweather were the one's robbed ? Castillo clearly won the 1st but what would happen if they gave Castillo the second fight and than gave Delahoya the fight when he fought Mayweather. I bet you people would be crying and whining if that had happen
          LOL "My own personal rules of scoring is correct and 90% of the rest of the world is wrong"


          Sore ass losers.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
            Whine Crapuel Assquez, stop being such a cry-baby..
            LMAO......

            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


            This pic is hilarious man

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              LMAO......

              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


              This pic is hilarious man
              Fitting. But Matthysse took his L like a man. Its just his fans doing the crying.

              Comment


              • #47
                Bradley sucks. Not in a "I want to see him get whooped" kinda way, he sucks in a "I don't want to watch him fight or see his face" kinda way
                Last edited by ManOnTheMoon; 10-15-2013, 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo

                Comment


                • #48
                  It was a close fight, but damn Marquez is going on about a lot more than I thought he would.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    JMM is a great boxer, hopefully we will get to watch him in the ring against someone who contrasts his style better the next time he fights if he decides to do so.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Fitting. But Matthysse took his L like a man. Its just his fans doing the crying.
                      Danny did good.............I'd like to see a rematch of that fight.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP