Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I admit I am a broner hater, but he should make easy work of maidana. But broner did look pregnant during the countdown to canelo vs. mayweather, can you box while pregnant? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
      Wow, by beating Malignaggi and Maidana? I guess that makes Khan P4P too.

Broner needs to beat a P4P to even be considered in that territory.
      That's ridiculous. Khan isn't even black.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        It's somewhat funny that Garcia isn't on the pound for pound list, when in all honesty his accomplishments ( professionally) are in the same ball park as Andre Ward's.
        Green K!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          It's somewhat funny that Garcia isn't on the pound for pound list, when in all honesty his accomplishments ( professionally) are in the same ball park as Andre Ward's.
          Garcia is in my top 10, it's nice to have two philly fighters in the top 10 P4P's

Comment

Broner is NOT KOing Maidana.

Remember every time Broner has gone the distance he loses. Quintero, Ponce and Paulie.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

who are your other 5 P4Ps? I need a lafff

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                who are your other 5 P4Ps? I need a lafff
                1.Mayweather
                2.Ward
                3.Bradley
                4.Rigondeux
                5.Broner
                6.Hopkins
                7.Garcia
                8.Alexander
                9.Lara
                10.Crawford

Some people may say Alexander stands out but remember he has wins over Maidana, Witter, Kotelnik, Matthysse, Bailey, Urango.

Lara's been a beast for a minute. Made Angulo quit, destroyed Hernandez, Molina, Hearns, Williams etc

Crawford I rank because of pure skills. He's well rounded and no one is touching him for a minute. I expect him to run Lightweight in a year.

Gary Russell jr is another I have my eye on. Love is coming along nicely and Trout might over take Lara if he can get past him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

Green K!!!!!!!
                  I don't think Garcia cleaned out his division like Ward did... Better accomplishments than Broner sure but not Ward.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    1.Mayweather
                    2.Ward
                    3.Bradley
                    4.Rigondeux
                    5.Broner
                    6.Hopkins
                    7.Garcia
                    8.Alexander
                    9.Lara
                    10.Crawford

Some people may say Alexander stands out but remember he has wins over Maidana, Witter, Kotelnik, Matthysse, Bailey, Urango.

Lara's been a beast for a minute. Made Angulo quit, destroyed Hernandez, Molina, Hearns, Williams etc

Seriously though, what's the point? I don't have enough time in my day to create an alt just to post stuff like this. This is just plain weird. Are you trying to make fans of slick boxers look ridiculous or something? Sad state of affairs

Comment

I hate Broner. He is a good fighter but the way he conducts himself outside the ring is disgusting. He is a clown with no class at all and he is so full of hate. He disrespects other fighters and cusses them out and chooses them off outside the ring. Unlike Mayweather he continues to disrespect and insult his opponents after he beats them. Fighting Paulie was hardly a huge risk and he was not very impressive in that fight. I think Maidana will knock him out. Win, lose or draw Broner is not in my top 5 pound for pound. It's your list so you can put Broner as high as you want. GGG is in my top 5 right behind Mayweather. Ward and Bradley and Rigo I agree are top five but Broner needs to do much more than beat one good welterweight to be in the top 5 in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X