Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidanas gonna serve some serious justice and karma to this punk hoodlum purse snatcher. Cant wait to see the look on his dumb face when he feels some real man power.

Comment

Broner just went life an death against Paulie so I don't see any way he can knock out or even hurt Maidana. I can see El Chino exposing and knocking out Broner though.

Comment

If Broner decisions Maidana(he wouldn't stop him), I don't think it would get him into the top ten p4p on any legit rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Tell me about it. The hate the kid gets is unreal, he's an undefeated 3 division champ, hes only 21 and he's knocking out champs in different weight classes. What more can you want? They hate on Floyd because he's too defensive but they hate on Broner and he's an offensive machine. I don't understand

Now he has to beat a top 10 P4P? What P4P did Canelo or Mares beat? smh
          The whole problem is they take a fighter to personal. You don't have to like the guy, just don't let your biased feelings get in the way of judging him as a fighter. Some people have too much hate in them to see things clearly and it is obvious in their responses.

Comment

maybe your p4p list, but a list most boxing fans would care about, nope.

Comment

not gunna happen

Comment

Broner suck. He'll never be Mayweather's prodigy. He had way too much difficulty with Ponce De Leon and Malignaggi. I think Maidana probably take him to deep waters.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Maidanas gonna serve some serious justice and karma to this punk hoodlum purse snatcher. Cant wait to see the look on his dumb face when he feels some real man power.
                  bet me all your points

Broner and I are about that life

Comment

Comment

In all seriousness though..

For the life of me I can't understand why Broner would be mentioned in the same sentence with p4p fighters, even if he beats Maidana which I'm so sure he will.

Broner might be one of the most overrated fighters in recent years.

Comment

Working...
                      X