After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Put me on ignore, i could care less,,,,

Did lara deserve the win,, yes,, but did he look like a p4p elite guy in that fight,, no....

Lara did go life and death with angulo and williams,,, both should have been lara wins,, but he had way too tough of fights with both,,, with lara's size and skill, if he was truely elite, he would have turned those guys into sparring partners, like floyd did ghost and canelo, and manny did bradley,,

Once again i think lara is a good fighter,, but just a step below p4p level...
    The dude should have been beaten by molina
    Lara beat the **** out of Paul Williams. It was one of the worst robberies of the past few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Pacquiao/Broner...

Coming Soon.....
      I bet you wouldn't consider that a cherry pick. ROR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SMH

Why is Broner so hated on here?

Broner vs Maidana is a really good fight...

Broner would KO many fighters like Matthysse, Khan, and he would beat Thuman....

Y'all are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali

Put me on ignore, i could care less,,,,

Did lara deserve the win,, yes,, but did he look like a p4p elite guy in that fight,, no....

Lara did go life and death with angulo and williams,,, both should have been lara wins,, but he had way too tough of fights with both,,, with lara's size and skill, if he was truely elite, he would have turned those guys into sparring partners, like floyd did ghost and canelo, and manny did bradley,,

Once again i think lara is a good fighter,, but just a step below p4p level...
          The dude should have been beaten by molina

Lara beat the **** out of Paul Williams. It was one of the worst robberies of the past few years.
          Lol and the guy claims he likes Lara...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Lol and the guy claims he likes Lara...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            SMH change you sig boy, no one cares about Lara. This thread is about AB

Comment

• He should outbox Maidana first, fight and beat Rios, Alvarado, Gamboa and Provodnikov if he beat this guys then I can say he deserves to be at Top 10 Pound 4 Pound list. [Adrien Broner vs. Manny Pacquiao is my new Dream Match]

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                After Broner toys with Maidana he should be recognized as a top #5 P4P.

The list will look like this

1.Maweather
                2.Ward
                3.Bradley
                4.Rigondeux
                5.Broner

Broner took a huge risk by moving up 2 weight divisions and toying with Paulie. The fact that he stayed at 147 to fight a fighter who people consider a top Welterweight and one of the biggest punchers in the sport shows how committed he is to boxing.

I'm really excited by how boxing has changed so much this year. Finally the skilled boxers are taking over and the sluggers and brawlers are all getting knocked out of the P4P rankings. That P4P list is all skills and real boxing
                ...seriously? Above Wladmir, Golovkin, Pacquiao, Garcia, and Martinez?

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  After Broner toys with Maidana he should be recognized as a top #5 P4P.

The list will look like this

1.Maweather
                  2.Ward
                  3.Bradley
                  4.Rigondeux
                  5.Broner

Broner took a huge risk by moving up 2 weight divisions and toying with Paulie. The fact that he stayed at 147 to fight a fighter who people consider a top Welterweight and one of the biggest punchers in the sport shows how committed he is to boxing.

I'm really excited by how boxing has changed so much this year. Finally the skilled boxers are taking over and the sluggers and brawlers are all getting knocked out of the P4P rankings. That P4P list is all skills and real boxing
                  Stax of Dix on his face is back with his face first brawlers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                    ...seriously? Above Wladmir, Golovkin, Pacquiao, Garcia, and Martinez?
                    You have to be black to get in his top 5

Comment

• Broner can out box Maidana, but if this becomes a fight (and i think it will) Maidana will hurt and possibly stop Broner. As Maidana said, Broner is skilled but he isn't Mayweather as he can be hit easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X