Clear All

I can't believe people follow Khan. lol

Comment

Has to be Khan/Garcia.

Comment

He also said he dropped Pacquiao 3 times

Comment

SMH Khan needs to STFU

Pac would Hatton him....da fuk is he talking about????? This peanut head can never keep his trap shut. He gets too hyped up over his sparring sessions.....then he goes into fights thinking it is a sparring session and gets KTFO...

Hope whoever fights him next makes him twerk like he did against Prescott

Comment

If he says "better" than Alexander, then it may be a hint that is some one who might have had a close fight with Alexander and maybe appeared to have won? So, Lucas Matthysse?

Alexander isn't a terrible fighter, I don't know too many fighters at 140-147 who are better than Alexander.

Mayweather, Marquez, Pacquiao, Bradley, Garcia. That's about it.

The rest I would say are as equally good as Devon. Thurman, Guerrero, Peterson.

Broner is trash compared to Devon Alexander, and compared to most JWW's and WW's for that matter.

Comment

Prescott rematch. It better be Prescott rematch.

Comment

If it's Garcia he's getting tossed out of the ring.

It will be like Morales Garcia 2.

Khan is a very brave fool I'll give you that.

If he avenges the Garcia loss and manages to win I'll give him 100% props though..

Comment

finally the brediess presscott

Comment

Bradley or Garcia I'd be happy with. He doesn't deserve either fight at the moment but I think he'll get one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                      Hopefully Queen Con isn't fighting Floyd next....maybe it will be a Garcia rematch
                      He wouldnt pull out of an Alexander match to fight a dangerous fighter like Garcia. Garcia wins by murder

Comment

Working...
                      X