Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran is Open To Marquez-Bradley II, But in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody want to see that beating again!put Marquez vs Canelo thats a good fight they don't get along make it happend

Comment

I think Bradley would be even more confident going into a 2nd fight with Marquez. A couple times when he decided to open up on Marquez, he rocked him. The 12th round shows that Bradley has some serious pop in his left hook. I think he would open up more on him and maybe look to get him out of there. Tim would have to if they fought in Mexico. I thought Tim won the fight but I thought he didn't do it in dramatic fashion. He needs to use his speed more and throw more combos and that would make it more decisive.

Comment

Yeah sure so you kick a guys butt and then to a rematch with a guy you easily outpointed you have to go to his home town where you will either be kidnapped or receive a biased decision against you?! The fight sucked man, Bradley won easily but boy was it a stinker. Would like to see Pacman take on Bradley should he win in November. Floyd would whoop them all so whatever

Comment

LMAO, yeah sure, I can see Bradley going to Mexico for the rematch.

Comment

Sore loser a cry baby hahaha... Bradley beats Marhulk handily I just gave JMM a 3 rounds, hey puto keep fooling yourself be a man accept defeat!!!

Comment

Give him four five fights and maybe he'll get a knockout and walk away to preserve the 'feeling'.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LMAO, yeah sure, I can see Bradley going to Mexico for the rematch.
                exactly bradily aint going to no f@cking mexico! whats wrong with team marquez? there making there self look worse and worse

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  Nobody want to see that beating again!put Marquez vs Canelo thats a good fight they don't get along make it happend
                  GB would never allow that to happen. Bradley gives Canelo a diploma in How to fight your size.

Comment

And why is it everytime Marquez loses he wants a rematch in Mexico?

40 years old and still a crybaby. What a role model to little Juanito.

Comment

LOL, sure Bradley will agree to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X