Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios is a WAY tougher comback fight for Pac than Guerrero was for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ No you fool fight night weight is overrated, weight is overrated period, most guys at JWW are shorter, any fool can eat to whatever weight class under heavyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I must stop talking to 14 yr old empty heads , cya kid .
      Old man can't respond to facts so he comes with this dumbass response lmao...get back to the nursing home old man..

Comment

• Fraud cherrypicked Guerrero cos he is slow so he can run like a b!tch and avoid his punches.

Rios can always have a punches' chance with Pacquiao and use his size on Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny got put to sleep and is being put with a guy who comes to fight. What's more is that Rios will not be looking like a skeleton in this fight. He will NOT be drained, which used to be a big concern of your before you know who CWed Canelo.

So this is not an easy fight for Manny for the above reasons (Questions on Manny) and that is why this fight is much more difficult a fight for Manny to have to take than he should have considering what happened in his previous fights. If Manny had beat Marquez, I would be on your side BUT Manny was put to sleep and now is coming in against a guy who loves to fight. It will all depend on which Manny shows up .... so you are NOT getting it!

Floyd on the other hand should be fighting the best not someone where Ellerbe says and confirmed by Floyd's team, "The reason I approved this fight is because I know that Floyd's opponent has many weaknesses and little chance of winning and my Floyd will school that inexperienced, low work-rate, no stamina fighter"
          Where you off to now , I asked you what was Ellerbe asked , well ?

Comment

Read what I said ****** , your all about weighin weight like a typical fanboy or casual fan , whats important is fight night weight and Floyd beat the same Hatton that Beat KT Castillo and all the others 152-3 Fight night .

Geeez I hate talking to you fanboys , ya just so boxing ignorant , your all about hype with no understanding of the game .
            You don't understand budd. Going by your explanations, I know much more about weight and training in my little pinky than you will ever know.

What Hatton can do to fighters at 140 division he had difficulty at 147. Hatton's style depended on him being able to man-handle his opponents and wear them down. Please re-read what I just wrote in bold and try to understand it. Once you do then you will see the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              The difference is that Guerrerro wasn''t a comeback fight because Mayweather didn't get KTFO in his prior fight. Rios has had two fights at 140 with a B-level fighter. He lost one of those fights. That is why fans (not just Floyd fans) are critical of Pacquaio fighting him when he could have fought Garcia, Matthysse, Alexander, Guerrerro or a number of other guys who are much better caliber fighters.
              Good post. To quote you on the bold part, we all know that those fights wouldn't happen for the obvious reason[GPB/TR].

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                Old man can't respond to facts so he comes with this dumbass response lmao...get back to the nursing home old man..
                Reloaded...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Good post. To quote you on the bold part, we all know that those fights wouldn't happen for the obvious reason[GPB/TR].
                  Yeah whatever you say, just like Bradley huh? Pac beat undefeated prime Bradley. Floyd wouldn't face Garcia or Bradley they're too young primed and experienced for him, he'd rather drain an inexperienced fighter or go for a mental midget who has been KO'd before

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Reloaded...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    You don't understand budd. Going by your explanations, I know much more about weight and training in my little pinky than you will ever know.

What Hatton can do to fighters at 140 division he had difficulty at 147. Hatton's style depended on him being able to man-handle his opponents and wear them down. Please re-read what I just wrote in bold and try to understand it. Once you do then you will see the light.
                    He is to old. He gets a little loopy. Reading and comprehending isnt easy at his age anymore. he cant even trust a fart anymore.!

Comment

Where you off to now , I asked you what was Ellerbe asked , well ?
                      Does it really matter? Ellerbe said that he approved the Canelo fight with knowing full well that Canelo has all those weaknesses. That is all we need to know.

If Canelo was the real deal in being a risky fight, that fight would not have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X