No announcement yet.

Would U buy Mayweather/Garcia--Broner/Khan--Maidana/Matthyse in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    I guess there goes the blow job you were giving me becuz of our agreement on Bradley... You're mom is a lot better...

Now stop stalking me

I literally just spend a whole day forcing you to crawl into a hole by reminding you no one cares about Garcia...

There's a thread trending right now that pretty much confirms that no one really cares about a Mayweather/Garcia fight... I had you

But I hope your lord and savior does get his career high pay/ass whooping... And I hope your dream of dancing around naked with him in that pile of money comes true... Good luck groupie

When will you accept defeat. Garcia won Matthysse lost.

And what makes you think no one cares about Garcia, if that were the case, why did he get a bigger share of the purse???

So so bitter, y'all are literally still in a state of shock from that ass whooping LMAO.

Comment

Anyone who still likes Amir Khans fight game must have a crush on him or something. That dude would have to beat at least a fighter like Devon Alexander for me to give him any chance with Broner. Broner would get a better challenge from 2 fighters who have already beat Amir Khan. Lamont Peterson & Danny Garcia.

PS It would make sense for Amir Khan to fight & beat Devon Alexander in December making his fight with Floyd even bigger by getting Devons belt. But Amir Khan seems scared as hell of even getting in the ring with Devon Alexander infear of losing to a b-guy like Alexander. He is more content to get an ass kicking from Mayweather for a big payday. Amir Khan is A MERE CON. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
        on one card ???? speak on it
        Only if Rocky Balboa and Chuck Norris was on the under card as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post

When will you accept defeat. Garcia won Matthysse lost.

And what makes you think no one cares about Garcia, if that were the case, why did he get a bigger share of the purse???

So so bitter, y'all are literally still in a state of shock from that ass whooping LMAO.
          Like I said before
          Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Becuz Matthysse didn't give a fuck, and wanted to fight

Garcia wouldn't have done it otherwise, cause he's a bitch

LMFAO!!! Deal With It
          Lmfao... Keep trying to convince yourself your hero still matters... He's fading in the wind

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
            Anyone who still likes Amir Khans fight game must have a crush on him or something. That dude would have to beat at least a fighter like Devon Alexander for me to give him any chance with Broner. Broner would get a better challenge from 2 fighters who have already beat Amir Khan. Lamont Peterson & Danny Garcia.
            l
            A chance with Broner? You mean the guy that is making his name fighting Khan's leftovers?

Comment

But but but cAnelo isn't on it. Only 500k buys tops

Comment

Working...
              X