No announcement yet.

Would U buy Mayweather/Garcia--Broner/Khan--Maidana/Matthyse in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep...

Floyd vs Garcia becuz I want to see Angel's face when his son gets embarrassed

Broner/Khan... Just a good fight

Maidana/Matthysse... Just a GREAT fight

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Yep...

Floyd vs Garcia becuz I want to see Angel's face when his son gets embarrassed

Broner/Khan... Just a good fight

Maidana/Matthysse... Just a GREAT fight
      The hate for Garcia runs so so so deep

Garcia will get a career high payday and will have no shame in the loss against the best p4p fighter.

You're so mad that after you and your groupies talked smack for months Garcia ended up putting Matthysse on his booty.

Comment

I'm glad my sig reminds JDezi of the demolition that Matthysse received.

Comment

Actually I wouldn't, no way Danny is beating Floyd. I hate Khan and Broner (who wants to watch 2 hype jobs?) Maidana/Mattyse I would love to watch but I wouldn't pay $75 for that **** I'll wait until it's on showtime a week later. I buy PPV cards I don't know the outcome to, or I know will be worth the money. I bout Floyd/Canleo because of the Garcia fight, but I though Canelo had a better chance than he showed, I was expecting a wide decision but not a shutout.

Comment

I would actually try to attend this fight but if not I would definitely buy.

Comment

this is a easy question

Comment

Yes....Floyd would take Garcia to the woodshed, and hopefully Khan beats Broner...

setting up Floyd v Khan on October 19, 2014 at a sold out Wembley Stadium on the 233rd anniversary of Cornwallis surrendering at Yorktown during the Am Revolution...

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  The hate for Garcia runs so so so deep

Garcia will get a career high payday and will have no shame in the loss against the best p4p fighter.

You're so mad that after you and your groupies talked smack for months Garcia ended up putting Matthysse on his booty.

I guess there goes the blow job you were giving me becuz of our agreement on Bradley... You're mom is a lot better...

Now stop stalking me

I literally just spend a whole day forcing you to crawl into a hole by reminding you no one cares about Garcia...

There's a thread trending right now that pretty much confirms that no one really cares about a Mayweather/Garcia fight... I had you

But I hope your lord and savior does get his career high pay/ass whooping... And I hope your dream of dancing around naked with him in that pile of money comes true... Good luck groupie

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItInMyAss View Post
                    I'm glad there's a dick in my ass right now that reminds me of how JDezi4 had me ****ed me up on an emotional level... Trolled me to the point of silence, the only thing I could do was post picture and pray that they hurt his feelings cause he was hurting mine
                    KeepItInTheAss thinks about me on a daily basis becuz I was this close to making him delete his account and cry in a corner

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                      on one card ???? speak on it
                      Why would they want to eliminate Khan against Broner when they want Khan vs Mayweather eventually?

Comment

Working...
                      X