No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
    that was a mean thing to say and it was racist. you should be reported by someone who cares more than I do. anyways. don't you think with all the tue testosterone rumors floyd should have that information made available to prove he's at a natural 1-1? or just do it for the fans. him and his opponents and everybody getting tested.
    You don't even understand my point. How the hell is what I said mean? My point was that you always put everyone down except Mexican fighters. Always!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      This is why JMM couldn't hurt Bradley once

In Bradley's last 2 fights, he ended up in a wheelchair and had to go to the hospital both times and had slurred speech for 2 months
      Interesting, so because he was clean he couldn't hurt him, implying Bradleys 2 previous opponents were not clean. Well they are trained by the same trainer, good shout.

Comment

Think this testing should be in every title fight contract, but I think thc should be left out due to the year ban is a bit much for a substance that is not performance enhancing.

Comment

JMM didn't have his PEDs for Bradley, that's why he didn't have that one punch KO power

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico.
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Marquez was wobbled at the end of the 2nd round and came within centimeters of touching the canvas in the 12th. You obviously didn't watch the fight. Troll.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

in the 2nd round I admit I didnt see it will have to rewatch the fight and the 12th was off balance lol you reaching if you claiming the 12th was a legit hurt marquez lol.

but anyways you say all that to say what? steroids or any performance enhancer increases your punch resistance? what are you saying or eluding to?

hes not on the juice no more so now his chin is gone LMFAO.
            Off balance? He was pushed back, he was falling BACKWARDS after a PUNCH.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
              Interesting, so because he was clean he couldn't hurt him, implying Bradleys 2 previous opponents were not clean. Well they are trained by the same trainer, good shout.
              there was vada testing for bradley-prov so suck it h0mo. and marrquez did hurt bradley, he said so, with a left hook. why do u think bradley ran all night?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                You don't even understand my point. How the hell is what I said mean? My point was that you always put everyone down except Mexican fighters. Always!
                yeah, whatever. i'm pretty sure i asked u a question regarding floyd's testosterone ratio? wouldn't you want that disclosed with all the rumors going about?

Comment

1-1 ratio people. can Floyd Mayweather day the same thing? how come his or his opponents ratio is never revealed?

You can always count on someone to bring in irrelevance or someone they really admire lmao...Well because people were making a big deal that marquez was juicing because he knocked out that one guy and bradley wanted testing as well this is why..

And i believe bradley gave a shot out to USADA after the fight i could be wrong though
                  Last edited by SoulByThePound; 10-15-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

there was vada testing for bradley-prov so suck it h0mo. and marrquez did hurt bradley, he said so, with a left hook. why do u think bradley ran all night?
                    Man GTFOH lol

Comment

It's amazing how these fighters look so powerful, strong and unbeatable in fights before being accused of PED use......(khan,Pacquiao,Marquez) but once they feel like they are about to get exposed, they go back to getting ko'd and beat lol.

Marquez looked like....well the old Marquez.(before the ped rumors)
                      The Marquez that Bradley just fought would have been ko'd by Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X