No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez is Leaning Towards Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Is he going to sit on his porch and shake his fist at youngsters, all the while yelling that he was robbed six times?
    lol that would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      He still has a big money rematch with likar ramos
      he is ducking liker ramos

he doesnt want no part of that colombian warrior.

Comment

still being a soar loser. you are 40 and you did what you could. you can't tell your opponent how to fight you. you knew bradley is a skilled fighter.he's not dumb like pacquiao who feint walked right into you counter punch. so stop crying bro. you're going to the hall of fame and are financially set for life.

Comment

Hang em up champ

Comment

Marquez is still in disbelief -- he can't accept that he could not hit flash a guy who was floored several times already.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Believe me there is no way a fighter as crazily competitive as Marquez will retire on a loss. No way in hell. He should have retired after the Pacquiao KO but now he should probably fight Morales as a goodbye fight in Mexico or fight some bum to go out on a win.
              Youre effin hilarious

Comment

He can still have 2 options for a BIG payday left: Vs Miguel Cotto or has to be in a co-main event Vs Erick Morales in Mexico. Other fights are not worth enough $ (Rios/Provod/Alvarado)

Comment

I really was expecting something like this. I was surprised that he didn't retire after Pacquiao 4 and I understand on trying to win the welter weight belt but it was clear to me that he is on decline as it was shown last Saturday. He look sort of inactive and lethargic as he maybe expected Bradley to fight like he did against Prodoknikov but Bradley never deviated form his plan. JMM took 6+ millions as consolation prize and he is a first ballor HOF and ATG. I think he could be an excellent trainer for new generations although I know he is an accountant and has links to the ruling party in Mexico and probably he would stay away from the gym. I think he deserves to go and enjoy his family and the money he earned by boxing.

Comment

he'll lean towards unretirement when he gets an offer to fight manny pacquiao again for seven figures.

marquez can still be a viable commodity. he needs to fight guys who will come to him.

Comment

bring on morales

you crazy, NE?

like a fox. that fight would be a war if morales showed up in shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X