Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho Nacho Nacho

"Whine" Manuel Marquez needs to shut up and take the loss. He lost, anybody can see that. He's tainting his legacy with all this whining every single fight. He lost twice to Pacman and he got a lucky punch to beat him. Everybody knows that. All this whining just takes away from his legacy. Nacho may just be senile. Whine Manuel did nothing in the fight and it was plain as day. Shut up, go home and take it like a man. You didn't hear Manny whining when he got robbed.

Comment

Fine Nacho, then stop complaining and making excuses. If you really think it was a robbery avenge it.

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
        The one to blame for this is the judge that gave his scorecard to Marquez. He was the one who made Marquez believe he had a shot of winning the rest of the scorecards, and by that, the championship. In my opinion, Marquez won 116-112, 8 rounds to 4, with Bradley almost scoring a 10-8 12th round with that left hook before the bell. Bradley dominated from start to finish, and was the clear winner in everyone's eyes, besides Marquez, Beristain and that blind judge...
        True this!

Comment

Seriously, this whole team has no class. Expected better from Nacho. Bradley won, get over it. "The whole world" saw Juan won? Er, clearly they didn't

Comment

I watched this fight on Youtube there is no way Bradley won Marquez walk him down landed the better shots all Bradley did was jab and run. Marquez had a clean face after the bout . Boxing has become a circus this is why I no longer buy PPV bouts it seems that Judges are paid off by Promoters. As Nacho said Bradley doesn't sell that is why Mayweather will never fight him.

Comment

I would watch Bradley on HBO but I will never buy a PPV with Bradley headlining again. His boxing and his arrogance does not appeal to me. And this is coming from someone that bought the Hopkins/Dawson PPV and pretty much all the PPV's. Bradley's style is about scoring points and even when he scores his punches are not hard and not thrown with intent to hurt, he is pretty much on the defensive even when he throws. when he does exchange on occasion he has his big head down and uses it as a weapon, his style is effective at winning rounds and deceiving judges but it is not great prizefighting

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                I thought all along that they said that they were going after a title and glory and not the best financial option. How things change in a day
                Good Point!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I thought all along that they said that they were going after a title and glory and not the best financial option. How things change in a day
                  Amen, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                    I would watch Bradley on HBO but I will never buy a PPV with Bradley headlining again. His boxing and his arrogance does not appeal to me. And this is coming from someone that bought the Hopkins/Dawson PPV and pretty much all the PPV's. Bradley's style is about scoring points and even when he scores his punches are not hard and not thrown with intent to hurt, he is pretty much on the defensive even when he throws. when he does exchange on occasion he has his big head down and uses it as a weapon, his style is effective at winning rounds and deceiving judges but it is not great prizefighting
                    He was in a FOTY type fight earlier this year. So you never know with Bradley ..... but now that he won by boxing, he may continue to just box against the riskier (power fighters) opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                      Marquez should go for the winner of Broner/Maidana and still get his 5th belt.
                      Glad you're not Marquez' advisor. You would be setting him up for back to back loses. He didn't beat Bradley but you think he beats Broner for that elusive 5th belt?

Comment

Working...
                      X