Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
    nacho, I'm afraid that Mr Juan is on the down slide now. He just got bested by a fighter that Pacquiao basically played with for 12 rounds. Proves the "Lucky Punch" debate ,doesn't it?.
    Pacquiao won that Bradley fight, but looked terrible in it. Beyond terrible. He didn't dominate Bradley at all. I had him winning by 2 rounds. thats it.

I'd put my money on Bradley in a rematch though.

Comment

Their after war cries of injustice used to be popular. They would have a close fight with Pacquiao and every Manny hater and Pro Mexican out there would scream injustice along with them.

We see it when Floyd wins Decisions also. Floyd even could have it worse than Manny. He will always have his detractors who will scream injustice. If One of Floyd's opponents wins 2 or 3 rounds, it magically swells to 6-7 in their minds.

With Bradley though nobody cares. People score it how they see it, no real bias or hatred. He won that fight. He also lost to Pacquiao. Only the pure Manny haters could see it differently.

Comment

WTF?!?....why should Nacho care if TB sell or not?!?...he got that world title that would separate Marquez from every boxer in Mexico's rich history....Nacho's tongue is not to be trusted while his heart is still bitter....dude need a few drinks in his system....he's too amped up right now!!

Comment

JMM was waiting for his "lucky punch" that was perfectly hit Pac.. but Bradley knows this very well! waiting..waiting..waiting.. and 12 Rounds ended without able to fire that lucky punch to Bradley! Now he is complaining he was robbed again??? He did not fought back much because he was just relying to his lucky punch to fire and flatten Bradley all of a sudden, just like what he did to Pac!

Comment

Very disrespectful statements by Nacho and Juan. They clearly lost that fight. Bradley made a marvelous fight and sticked to the game plan like a bug. Sore sore losers....and winners too. 117-111 for Bradley.

Comment

full blown pms right now.

Comment

The one to blame for this is the judge that gave his scorecard to Marquez. He was the one who made Marquez believe he had a shot of winning the rest of the scorecards, and by that, the championship. In my opinion, Marquez won 116-112, 8 rounds to 4, with Bradley almost scoring a 10-8 12th round with that left hook before the bell. Bradley dominated from start to finish, and was the clear winner in everyone's eyes, besides Marquez, Beristain and that blind judge...

Comment

Originally posted by boguz323 View Post
                  Shhhh, Nacho!!! Someone needs to take that microphone away from Nacho. Making Marquez look like a sore loser.
                  All great winners are sore losers. It's wut stokes that fire w/in. i knew this was a bad style matchup for juan from the day it was mentioned. Bradley is either super elusive or Ultra aggressive in smothering...grabbing & headbutting. He's like a mini b-hop w/ a bigger head & not quite as polished technique. It was a decent win. But again this just looks like another one of those poor business decisions that JM has made only to come up on the short end. Sucks...bc he is truly a great fighter. But he does make poor choices in opponents at times.

Comment

what happened to the "5th title is more important than money" schtick that they had going on? all of a sudden, they avoid bradley because he doesn't draw. a real champ will want to avenge his loss. they know that bradley knows how to fight jmm and will always be a stylistic problem for jmm, especially late in his career.

I think team jmm took the fight after watching bradley thinking provo thinking that he's sustained lasting damage. before then, nacho was adamant on avoiding a bradley fight. they're gamble didn't work. I think marquez will still look great against pac or other come forward fighters but he should avoid slicksters.

Comment

Nach needs to quit his crying. Bradley schoold the old legend. Just let it go Nacho, let it go.

Comment

Working...
                      X