Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley beats the ghost 9-3 UD

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Bradley would be faster and the better inside fighter bro,Guerrero height means very lil Bradley he's been fighting taller fighters his whole career..

Bradley will also have the advantage in footwork..Bradley beats Guerrero in a competitive fight..
      Its not about his speed. Ghost's punch style. He's a swarmer. His punches are too close together. Floyd is a better inside fighter than Bradley notice he clinched on the inside. And Ghost chin would be a problem. Bradley is not really a big puncher. And its not about Bradley fighting taller guys. Its Ghost's height COMBINED with his swarming style, and his power. Bradley cant really take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Timmy was unimpressive last night. If he were to face THE GHOST, I personally believe he would get stopped or take a big beating. He would not be able to use his footspeed because of the lack or power and on the inside he would be abosolutely mauled by the bigger, stronger, taller, Guerrero.

Timmy gets mangled Up by the GHOST.
        The Ghost is my boy but Bradley beats him..too many weapons

Comment

This is probably my top possible in the future dream fight (see sig)

I mean what I love about these 2 is that they can fight from every angle...

I honestly can't imagine a better match-up today... I mean, there's certainly room for better action fights, and better boxing matches... But these 2 match up so evenly, you could see Bradley boxing in the one round with Guerrero pressing forward, then switching in the next round...

And hell, since neither has significant punching power, and both have amazing chins, you could see a war breakout... They are both up for any scenario

Hope this happens once Bradley's contract ends

Comment

It would be an ugly fight and quite frankly Ghost would end up slamming his head into Bradley's dome and it would end up a no decision or sent to the cards. IMO Bradley's too fast, too slick for Robert.

Comment

Some good exiting exchanges during the fight but Bradley is smarter now and listens better to Joel diaz and doesn't get into dumb brawls like in the prov. fight, Bradley wins another clever UD over the ghost.

Comment

It's a terrible style match up for Guerrero.

One I can tell you guy Guerrero would maul and mangle is Adrien Broner.

Comment

There would be a lot of clashes of heads in that fight with how Bradley come in wildly with his head forward plus the whole righty-lefty thing which causes that anyway.

Comment

Hi all, this is my first ever post here and I will give my take. Guerrero vs Bradley would be an interesting fight. People are starting to overrate Bradley now. He lost decisively to Pacquiao(119-109 Pac) regardless of what the crooked judges said. He almost lost to Provodnikov, a guy that was fighting on Friday Night Fights. Now he beat an aging fighter and I only had Bradley winning 7 rounds to 5. If Bradley fights Pacquiao again there is no doubt in my mind the Pacman would destroy him. Guerrero has the physical tools to give Bradley huge problems, his height and reach advantage to be specific. Bradley wont be able to do anything to the Ghost. Guerrero beats Bradley in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
                      Hi all, this is my first ever post here and I will give my take. Guerrero vs Bradley would be an interesting fight. People are starting to overrate Bradley now. He lost decisively to Pacquiao(119-109 Pac) regardless of what the crooked judges said. He almost lost to Provodnikov, a guy that was fighting on Friday Night Fights. Now he beat an aging fighter and I only had Bradley winning 7 rounds to 5. If Bradley fights Pacquiao again there is no doubt in my mind the Pacman would destroy him. Guerrero has the physical tools to give Bradley huge problems, his height and reach advantage to be specific. Bradley wont be able to do anything to the Ghost. Guerrero beats Bradley in my opinion.
                      119-109 for Pacquiao-Bradley is pretty insanely wide.

I have that 8-4 Pacquiao but to pretend there weren't close rounds in that fight is willful blindness. Bradley has a good claim on at least one of the first 2 rounds, and any of the last 6 could have gone to him as Pacquiao only bothered to fight the last 30 seconds of any of them. Bradley did better than any guy except Marquez has against Manny in recent years.

Comment

Working...
                      X