Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakdown of Lomachenko's flaws (with gifs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy sort of reminded me of Amir Khan, as both are kind of sloppy. However, I understand it was his first fight and was in with an experienced fighter. He got the knockout, though. All I will say is he could be worst, like the Chinese dude.

Comment

Lol c'mon u can nit pick at Floyd's "mistakes" against Canelo and it would look the same

That type of win is impressive for anyone let alone a fighters first fight

Comment

Come on now..... Rigo got dropped in his 5th pro fight and he still ended up being a P4P fighter so why nitpick so hard on some minor defensive flaws on Loamchenko in his very first fight against a tougher opponent?

Comment

Not impressed! If he was an ordinary amateur coming through I would be.

How are people defending him standing there and letting ramirez wail away at his body, then go and complain about Lara doing that?

I'd be surprised if Salido doesn't KO this kid. And a 126 Gamboa would make him look ******.

Hope he proves me wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Come on now..... Rigo got dropped in his 5th pro fight and he still ended up being a P4P fighter so why nitpick so hard on some minor defensive flaws on Loamchenko in his very first fight against a tougher opponent?
            Tougher opponent? So Ramirez is better than a former world champion in Ricardo Cordoba because it suits your Lomanchenko agenda? **** off

Comment

you can literally do that to any boxer and make them look the same. Including Floyd

Comment

I'm going to watch that video judging by the gifs dude is a c level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                  Not impressed! If he was an ordinary amateur coming through I would be.

How are people defending him standing there and letting ramirez wail away at his body, then go and complain about Lara doing that?

I'd be surprised if Salido doesn't KO this kid. And a 126 Gamboa would make him look ******.

Hope he proves me wrong though
                  He clearly let Ramirez just hit him. You're saying it like he couldn't avoid it, he didn't even try because he wanted him to do it

Comment

i like lomenchko but he needs some more fights,,

looked impressive for debuting against a legit guy who was 24-2-2,,,, and stopping him in 4.. that was pretty impressive..

yes he has flaws, he needs some more fights under his belt and polish his game,,

Salido would eat him up,,,

if anything he needs to target gradvoich or whatever his name is,, the guy that beat dib,, that would be a much better fight for him at this stage....

he looked alot better than zhou shiming, and all the US olympians except for Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Lol c'mon u can nit pick at Floyd's "mistakes" against Canelo and it would look the same

That type of win is impressive for anyone let alone a fighters first fight
                      Do it then! I dare you to!

And that was Canelo not Jose Ramirez.

Look people are being very critical but only because some are making him out to be a God.

There are 3 type of people on this forum.

Type 1: Grossly overhype anyone who gets a good win

Type 2: As a reaction to the hype, they hate on said fighter, usually because the fighter has done little to deserve praise and more accomplished fighters are regularly abused.

Type 3: Just want to watch some boxing, and then articulate our observations in fights to other well balanced people.

Unfortunately NSB is population in about 95% Type 1 and 2

Rant over!

Comment

Working...
                      X