Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuri Gamboa vs prime Prince Naseem Hamed @126 who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gamboa vs prime Prince Naseem Hamed @126 who wins?

im going for a KO win for the prince

what do you think?

Gamboa schools Hamed worse than Barrera did.

Comment

I think I'm the Biggest Gamboa fan here been since he turned pro and only joined this site back in 08 to hear news about him because i have always loved the way he fights, but he has been such a fking dumbass with his career i don't even give a fk anymore .....He still would have cruised to a UD doe lol

Comment

Hamed KOs him.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          Gamboa schools Hamed worse than Barrera did.
          you do know gamboa got knocked down by an unknown fillipino...and hamed was the hardest puncher in featherweight history

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
            you do know gamboa got knocked down by an unknown fillipino...and hamed was the hardest puncher in featherweight history
            You do know he has never been hurt yes he gets flash kd and goes down more than a 3 dollar hooker but never been on Khan bambi legs, and Hamed was prone to schooling by great boxers agreed? add to that Gamboa's movement and speed = easy cruise.

Comment

Hamed would break his neck. Gamboa could potentially box him up, but his head would be there for the taking.

Also, a fight of this magnitude, you have to assume Gamboa's not going in there to stink up the joint and run the whole time. I'm guessing this fight would be a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
                It comes with the fighter. Gamboa might know Hamid and won't be reckless always but that's the guy trait.

Anyway it would be wonderful fight better than the stinkfest this morning.

Comment

A prime Naz was the Bantamweight or Super-Bantamweight version.

By the time he moved to Featherweight he was getting big headed & neglecting his boxing.

But back to the question, I have no idea but what a fight!!!

Comment

Btw Fat Dan said Hamed would KO Marquez in a Classic Matchup. Fat Dan DKSAB.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...e-naseem-hamed

Comment

Working...
                    X