No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley Defeats Marquez - Vegas Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ Simpson View Post
    Well. Pacman beat the guy three times already and beat Bradley wide so it gives credence to the truth that it was a lucky shot. Quit hating dude.
    this is where I repeat...styles make fights...Marquez proved to be ineffective vs mayweathers speed and movement.. Bradley did just that..Marquez can beat anyone who hits and waits to get hit. Not someone who can use the ring. Pacquiao won Marquez But could of gone either way really...I believe part of Bradley's losing to PAC was his feet being hurt. And PAC couldn't put him out...why??? PAC and Marquez both are used to wars...and are one dimensional...proven fact.

Comment

BRADLEY fans increase by 10x...(30 of them now). Congrats Bradley! You deserve it this time.

Comment

The fight wasn't boring. Bradley deserves credit for a smart, hard-fought win. He was better and smarter than I expected. Marquez age did show (his reflexes were not there for many openings that the old Marquez would have taken advantage of). I thought JMM was going to outclass Bradley in a bad way and probably KO him. I was totally wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X