Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd really like to see Bradley VS Mayweather next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd really like to see Bradley VS Mayweather next.

Be interesting to see how it goes, Bradley's certainly an entertaining fighter, but will Floyd make him look average?

Bradley's with tit rank.

Comment

Pac beat Bradley 9-3 being very generous. I don't see how Floyd wouldn't make him look average.

Comment

Either way I think Bradley deserves a shot after beating Marquez the way it looks like he did.
        I actually think Arum may be more open to making Bradley/Floyd.
        Unlike Pac he isn't going to make a lot of money putting Bradley in with anyone else...

Comment

Bradley is the man right now!

Comment

Bradley beat Marquez 9-3, give or take a round or two at the most. There's no way you could score the fight for Marquez.

Mayweather-Bradley or Danny Garcia, I'd be happy with either fight.

Comment

I'd like to see Bradley against a lot of the golden boys, I think he'd do pretty well.

Comment

Bradleys movement and ability to change styles will cause Floyd some problems

JMM was made to look ordinary and he is a master counter puncher

Comment

Marquez is an ATG, no doubt. He can't beat another slick fighter.

Comment

wasn't impressed at all by Bradley. his jab is weak, sloppy, he will get stoped vs Mayweather.

JMM won the last 3 ruonds and was timing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X