Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Wlad's 3 defeats hamper his ATG status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurtin-Bombs View Post
    No I don't think so. Boxers lose.
    it definitely hampers him to an extent,, but winning for almost a decade ever since helps that out to a degree. obviously,, hed be higher rated without those 3 kayo losses

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Ja, jeg har prøvet mega krølle bølle is, men jeg kunne ikke spise det hele uden at blive syg, med flødebolle, flødeskum, syltetøj og hele lortet.
      Jesus, they are big aren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Jesus, they are big aren't they?
        Yep, the biggest ice cream I've come across.

Comment

• Absolutely not, he's a top 5 ATG HW

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Yes it does, along with his piss poor resume of nobodies.
            thanks .'.'

Comment

• they do,but I don't think they should

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                I don't believe anybody defeats Wlad today, not even a Lennox Lewis pushing 50. But the three defeats Wlad had, to which extent do they damage his rep as an ATG HW?
                He only rematched one of those guys and that guys eye was terrible for the fight.

Sorry Wlad, but you missed the atg boat. Probably not your fault in terms of comp, but you had a chance to beat old and ordinary guys and you didn't. Great can be said about Wlad possibly. Atg, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  He only rematched one of those guys and that guys eye was terrible for the fight.

Sorry Wlad, but you missed the atg boat. Probably not your fault in terms of comp, but you had a chance to beat old and ordinary guys and you didn't. Great can be said about Wlad possibly. Atg, no.
                  Rematching and beating Sanders would be good, but it's not a deal breaker.

Wlad is ATG, no doubt. and damn good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Rematching and beating Sanders would be good, but it's not a deal breaker.

Wlad is ATG, no doubt. and damn good one.
                    A top 100 fighter of all times is what I consider an ATG. Wlad is not a certified ATG, neither is Lennox. They are both borderline imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      A top 100 fighter of all times is what I consider an ATG. Wlad is not a certified ATG, neither is Lennox. They are both borderline imo.
                      I don't like comparing different weights. I keep it to HWs. He's HW ATG.

However, when it comes to GOAT I take into account all weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X