Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Massive Left Hook That Turned The Garcia/Matthysse Fight Around **Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old. I already debunked that lie. He blatantly cut the footage before we could see swelling. The swelling WAS caused by a left hook. Deal with it.

If you would like to sponsor a boxer who suffers from Random Eye Swelling Syndrome, please donate to the RESS Society by giving me all your points.

Comment

Didn't look intentional, but it's not legal either. It is what it is, Lucas will get another shot. He'll work his way back.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        Damn. Didn't look on purpose, but didn't look legal either.

**** happens doe
        Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Didn't look intentional, but it's not legal either. It is what it is, Lucas will get another shot. He'll work his way back.
        What's illegal about it?

Comment

That wasn't really even a punch......like he had something sticking out of the tape or something. Taking a page out of MArgarito's book???

Comment

**** happens. he looked awesome up until the swelling. He was slipping the left hook at will and I thought he was breaking Danny down methodically. He couldn't wrk inside, Danny was very intelligent with his clinch. But he was winning up until the closure in a pretty good methodical approach.

It happens, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              What's illegal about it?
              To my eyes at least, it looks like he struck him with the side of his glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Somebody still a lil bitter I see.
                You don't think this post is pertinent to the fight? Not crying, just showing people who thught Garcia landed some huge shot to cause the swelling. Nothing illegal happened, just bad luck, and it affected the fight.

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                didn't matthysse have a fracture?

it wasn't this sht at all, it was the uppercut, you can tell with how he freezes from the pain afterwards(getting hit with two right hands) and he wants to touch his eye but doesn't want to let danny know he is feeling anything
                I don't know what you are talking about, this clearly shows where the swelling happened.

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                still crying about this **** ?
                I'm so upset. This post is so irrelevant to the fight.

Comment

rematch since there's no one else at gb at 140 for danny to fight.

crazy how something like this can have such an affect.
                  Last edited by Warrios; 10-10-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    old. I already debunked that lie. He blatantly cut the footage before we could see swelling. The swelling WAS caused by a left hook. Deal with it.

If you would like to sponsor a boxer who suffers from Random Eye Swelling Syndrome, please donate to the RESS Society by giving me all your points.
                    Garcia won, although he should rematch to prove he clearly is the better fighter.

Not sure why you feel like making stuff up that everyone can check, and are so mad about it, like I said, Garcia won, be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      Garcia won, although he should rematch to prove he clearly is the better fighter.

Not sure why you feel like making stuff up that everyone can check, and are so mad about it, like I said, Garcia won, be happy.
                      He doesn't need to prove anything ... He was the champ coming in and was still the champ leaving... Mathysse needs to prove he deserves another shot. By putting together a few quality wins. Doesn't work like that for challengers you don't get multiple shots for bieng competitive especially when you were a heavy favorite coming in... Mathysse needs to get himself a belt first... Something he hasn't been able to accomplish yet and at 30 years old who knows if he will.. Fact is if you can take his shots you can beat him. 3 people already have. I'm expecting that trend to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X