No announcement yet.

The Massive Left Hook That Turned The Garcia/Matthysse Fight Around **Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    If so, then u guys bother commenting on this thread for what again?

What you've seen demand for a rematch, and a series of lists for reasons why it should happen

What have u guys been doing? I don't even see any thread about Garcia's next fight? Any alternative routes other than a Matthysse rematch?

I mean, why would Garcia fans shit on a rematch? The fight was entertaining, it was competitive, Matthysse is still the #1 contender for his title, and most notably (this is specifically for you Garcia fans) YOU'RE GUY WON THE FIRST FIGHT, e.g. is the favorite to win a rematch

Convince me it isn't fear
    Why give an immediate rematch to a guy you CLEARLY beat? Danny has bigger fish to fry than Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      I don't want to see it because I don't think he deserves it but if it happens Mathysse gets stopped... And all you clowns go away... Sounds good to me.
      Oh yeah, the number 1 guy in the division doesn't deserve it... I suppose he can fight the Alvarado/Provodnikov winner... Nothing says "he deserves a title shot" quite like beating the number 6 guy in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        Why give an immediate rematch to a guy you CLEARLY beat? Danny has bigger fish to fry than Lucas.
        At 140? Name that person

Comment

At 140? Name that person
          140 lmao, Danny is already the undisputed JWW champion. He has nothing left to prove there. I'd like to see him move up to WW, he's clearly the kingpin of the JWW division. Spanking Matthysse again is pointless.

Comment

Oh yeah, the number 1 guy in the division doesn't deserve it... I suppose he can fight the Alvarado/Provodnikov winner... Nothing says "he deserves a title shot" quite like beating the number 6 guy in the division
            So Danny just beat him and he's still the number one guy ? And if Danny beats him again I'm guessing he's still the number one guy again ? ... Nothing changed. Fact is he stepped up and got beat down. Now he has to work his way back up so he can get smashed again... Or hope Danny loses soon..

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              So Danny just beat him and he's still the number one guy ? And if Danny beats him again I'm guessing he's still the number one guy again ? ... Nothing changed. Fact is he stepped up and got beat down. Now he has to work his way back up so he can get smashed again... Or hope Danny loses soon..
              Bigger fish to fry named?

I mean honestly... 0 threads after the fight about who Garcia should be facing...

In fact 0 buzz about Garcia post fight other than on threads like these... The "crying" threads (complete with video evidence) that you guys can't help but swarm

And I can promise you this, if Danny beats him again there'll be no demand for an immediate third fight

Comment

Danny wasnt even suppose to make it outta rd 3 alive according to most of you guys on nsb. So shut up and take that like a man. Lucas did, so should all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  Danny wasnt even suppose to make it outta rd 3 alive according to most of you guys on nsb. So shut up and take that like a man. Lucas did, so should all of you.
                  What he said.

Comment

Lucas fan boys still crying i see

Cant wait till GGG gets exposed next

Comment

smh some people still crying

Comment

Working...
                      X