Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been thinking will bradley end up ala meldrick Taylor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking will bradley end up ala meldrick Taylor?

Imo there's something about fights like chavez v. Taylor and provodnikov v. Bradley that seems to take something out of a fighter and never fully recovers from that type of beating. Taylor though he won his first fight back by ko he was never the same again and ended up the way he is now. And after hearing bradley talk ahout his concusion and willing to go full ret@rd.I honestly think provo took something from bradley that fight . Anyone else think he's damaged goods? And that this is gonna end him if marquez hurts him.

Maybe Ruslan took something away from Bradley, but Bradley isn't the first guy to have a war in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
      Imo there's something about fights like chavez v. Taylor and provodnikov v. Bradley that seems to take something out of a fighter and never fully recovers from that type of beating. Taylor though he won his first fight back by ko he was never the same again and ended up the way he is now. And after hearing bradley talk ahout his concusion and willing to go full ret@rd.I honestly think provo took something from bradley that fight . Anyone else think he's damaged goods? And that this is gonna end him if marquez hurts him.
      I've been thinking about that same possibility after hearing him talk about how it affected him shortly after the fight. I don't know who took a worse beating though , Taylor was taking shots the whole fight even if he was winning on the cards. It also took some time for it to show on Taylor I believe he still won a belt after that fight if I'm not mistaken but by the time the rematch with Chavez took place he was clearly not the same fighter. It'll be interesting to see how Bradey fights and if the impact of that beating he took is visible immediately .

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Maybe Ruslan took something away from Bradley, but Bradley isn't the first guy to have a war in boxing
        true, but not everyone is the same though. some people can have gone through multiple tough fights/wars and it'll take a few years before the effects of those fights start catching up to them.. while there are guys that go through one or two wars and the effects become apparent soon after ..bradley didn't seem all that together after the provo fight...and if he gets KO'ed by marquez then i think that will just make things even worse for him..

Comment

Relax, Bradley has been in 1 bad beating

Comment

WOW... Dude has been in ONE war relax. There is fighers that go their entire career like that or give multiple wars.

Comment

Depends if he gets reckless again because marquez will make every punch count.

Old Bradley has a good shot though if he keeps his cool and guard up getting in and out well

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How many did meldrick taylor have before the savage beating from chavez?
                Yes there's guys out there like morales barrerra gatti rios that love wars . They have that mind set but very few take the type of beatings bradley took from ruslan. Morales looked amazing against pac in the first fight and and the wars caught up to him by the second fight and especially the third

Comment

I was concerned and disturbed to hear that Bradley fought on after suffering a concussion early on in the fight. That to me, sounds like a recipe for traumatic brain injury. If he had 'quit' he would've never heard the end of it, by us critical fans and his career would have been derailed.

I'm hoping he doesn't take too much punishment against JMM and can live to fight another day

Comment

pacquiao did bust him over 12 rounds, but slow down. well see a how the marquez fight goes before we jump to conclusions cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X