No announcement yet.

Orlando Cruz's outfit for Saturdays PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I swear, this generation fkin blows. Sad that we gotta live thru this.

We got f@gs on TV on that dumbass Catfish show. Then we have ads on freaking TV for some gaypeoplemeet.com type bull**** and the list goes on.

If you're gay you're gay. It's nobody else's business. If you're proud of it good on ya, everybody already knows that you're a f@g so stop being so flamboyant about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    calling some one a f@g is like calling someone a spic or a niigger

watch were u say that

Comment

• Originally posted by Komander View Post
      I heard he is using a dildo for a mouthpiece
      Haha! This made me literally lol.

Comment

You make no sense.

I don't give a **** if he takes three dicks a night or not. What bothers me it's this dude being flamboyant about it. And on top of that he uses his country's flag for his bs. That's like a mockery if you ask me.

I've interacted with many gays in my life and never had a problem with them cause they weren't all out about their ****sexuality.

You don't understand because you are not very bright. If you didn't care you wouldn't comment on it. It's like me saying I'm not racist but it bothers me that some black athletes wear an African pendant when they come into the ring.

I mean, it's ok to black but stop advertising it right? LOL sounds just as fukin stupid. He's gay, he's proud of it, get OVER IT.

Comment

I swear, this generation fkin blows. Sad that we gotta live thru this.

We got f@gs on TV on that dumbass Catfish show. Then we have ads on freaking TV for some gaypeoplemeet.com type bull**** and the list goes on.

If you're gay you're gay. It's nobody else's business. If you're proud of it good on ya, everybody already knows that you're a f@g so stop being so flamboyant about it.

But you're ok with str8 people on catfish and ads for str8 dating websites? Why arent you complaining about those? If you're str8, you're str8, no need to make it anyone else business right? They need to stop being so flamboyant about it, right?

I think its time to grow up and stop being such a ****phobe

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            This thread is super gay.

Why are there so many captain save a gays out there in cyberspace. First of all, u can't have no gay friends, unless u been ugly. Gays r the most manipulative confused creatures on the planet. Act like they ur friend only to find out they lied to a girl u like about what u said about her then come back and lie to you about what she done said about you. Ever since then I have a strict no gay friend policy. Think about it. Is there such a thing as a female friend? Hell no, not really. So these gays r sneaky bastards and can't be no real friends. Unless you friends with a lesbian, I guess.

Secondly, the gay agenda is getting ridiculous. Gay **** pervades all of the media and more. Its being put in kids cartoons and it infests fasshion... Why do u think high fashion models are all lookin like boys and ****... Bony with no curves.Its the ****. They want our women to have little boy bodies.. I'm tolerant enough but certain things are unnatural and meant to be a certain way. This is one of them. Do what you do but have the respect that some people aint crazy about what you do.. Same thing as refraining from smoking around someone that is smoke conscious.

Pc stuff is really too much a lot of u can't be alpha at all.. Brainwashed by a gay infused society
            Maybe you should take your own advise

Comment

• I grew up with having pride in my flag. It is something that's extremely important to me as somethings are extremely important to other people. I'm proud to be born and raised (partially) in Puerto Rico. Doing this to the flag that I hold a lot of respect for it absolutely unacceptable. It shows how selfish he is in expressing his pride over disrespecting millions of people. I accept gays and their views, if they want to get married, so be it. I just don't have to accept everything that they think is ok to do which includes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I grew up with having pride in my flag. It is something that's extremely important to me as somethings are extremely important to other people. I'm proud to be born and raised (partially) in Puerto Rico. Doing this to the flag that I hold a lot of respect for it absolutely unacceptable. It shows how selfish he is in expressing his pride over disrespecting millions of people. I accept gays and their views, if they want to get married, so be it. I just don't have to accept everything that they think is ok to do which includes this.
                What exactly is unacceptable about it, the fact that he has "altered" the PR flag or the fact that he has altered it with a "gay" meaning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  What exactly is unacceptable about it, the fact that he has "altered" the PR flag or the fact that he has altered it with a "gay" meaning?
                  The fact that he altered it period. He's basically putting an entire country under his views.

Comment

• dope as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      The fact that he altered it period. He's basically putting an entire country under his views.
                      So you're equally as upset about these as well, correct. ALl 3 have been altered to express view for religion, the yankees and boxing. And he's not putting his entire country under his view, unless you're gay now as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X