Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley/Marquez/PEDs, Quillin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    also the testing is funded by arum....
    The same Arum that promotes Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

ok marquez is taking this win way too seriously, yes he beat pacman but he was losing the fight until one punch. He is easily one of the most delusional champions i have ever seen but at the same time marquez has never got his due. He wants it to last forever so he wont rematch pacman lmao sounds pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        ok marquez is taking this win way too seriously, yes he beat pacman but he was losing the fight until one punch. He is easily one of the most delusional champions i have ever seen but at the same time marquez has never got his due. He wants it to last forever so he wont rematch pacman lmao sounds pathetic.
        The fight was close and a nip and tuck affair , JMM had already sat him and then KOed him , the fight aint lost until its over so dont come with he was losing because you dont have to win every minute of every round and there was a long way to go , JMM found a home for that right hand and it was going to land all night .

Give the man some credit it was a great fight and he won in a big way .

Comment

JMM, Pascal, Rios and Gamboa use(d) Memo. Pacroid used Ariza. Donaire and Ward use(d) Conte. Berto and Peterson and Lotsa other fighters getting caught using PED's. Cotto using Roach and looking suddenly faster, stronger and harder punching. At the most 2 years and everybody will be using Memo, Conte or Ariza. I called it about 3 years ago. This is Pacroid and Mexiphobic HBO's fault. Fighters will show horrific effects from absorbing super human punches. Boxing will be a joke. Watch.
          Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 10-10-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            bro it was the 6th round regardless to try and down play his win because he was losing is just a ridiculous statement who cares how he won he won and won by ko. what were the scors 2 points apart at the most in the 6th round?

Comment

Working...
            X