No announcement yet.

Margarito cheated at first cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pancho.Villa View Post
    Its cause your too dumb, lol you had to read it 3 times just to comprehend it lol you just proved how ****** you are. Trying to diss me and dissed yourself.

Fatherless kids I tell you they never grow up.
    Teacher Yoda was he? Apoligy accepted. A$$ off I'm laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
      A real man hahaha a real man needs no illegal edge to step in the ring against a fading Sugar Shane he cheated from day one and he is a BIT#h who deserves no respect from anyone but some butthurt fans who were let down by their hero and can't face the facts if he didn't cheat Arum woulda fixed everything with a snap of his fingers
      The rematch is how the first fight should've went. No plaster, no wins over anyone with skills. The man he used plaster on retired him. #Karma

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        i find no evidance on first fight..he might but he might not..
        so..what makes you so sure he cheated at first fight?
        Old news get a life this is about the 50th thread on this nobody cares anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          The rematch is how the first fight should've went. No plaster, no wins over anyone with skills. The man he used plaster on retired him. #Karma
          one of the real men he used plaster on retired him to bad they all couldn't take a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
            There's no evidence but I can't believe he destroys a prime Cotto and then feels the need to cheat vs a fading Mosley. Throw away all your pride and honor after winning the biggest fight of your of life??? Makes no sense. Then he goes and gets trashed by Shane. He had no confidence in himself once he was caught. Boxing is more mental then physical in the opinions of most. His confidence is what helped him in the first fight vs Cotto. He knew once his wraps was nice and hard (no ****) he round eventually get to Mosley. It's like knowing your about **** a hot chick for the first time and u got the drunk ****. Your confidence is thru the roof cuz you know your **** is gonna be Rocky Balboa hard all night!!! Rd after rd. Put a **** star who takes **** pills to shame. Lol anyway, **** Tony! Cotto retired him and is still relevant in the sport. Margarito is a disgrace.
            I think they were going to cheat on the Mosley fight to get the upper hand on the steroid cheat just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Teacher Yoda was he? Apoligy accepted. A$$ off I'm laughing!
              like a child, no shocker. Laugh it off and deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                I think they were going to cheat on the Mosley fight to get the upper hand on the steroid cheat just my thoughts
                Now this is original. But damn, when Margarito didn't use the plaster, the steroid cheat almost killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  Ontop that they claim he's so innocent yet he never filed a appeal for his ban. Wonder why?

Anyway. End of the day what's done is done. But let's be real

Margs record after he's got caught .. 1-3? Retired..

And if it wasn't for Arum, Margarito would've been behind bars or perm banned. Arum didn't want a potential cash cow tobe banned at the time. Margarita is ****ing lucky he got a slap on the wrist with the year ban, very lucky.
                  Arum filed a suit against the CSAC to show proof that the TRACE AMOUNTS ingredients found in the gauze pad were harmful to anybody. The CSAC didn't answer the suit which went by default.

By the way, Plaster-of-Paris requires large quan****** of Sulphur and Calcium to be treated under high pressure with Oxygen Gas. What was in the pad was most likely a trace of a drying powder probably floating in the air of the dressing room or gym. For goodness sake...TRACE AMOUNTS mean the tiniest amounts only visible with very technical equipment.

The fact, I repeat FACT of the matter is that the offense was that it was a used gauze pad instead of a new one. The first Commissioner in the dressing room to handle the pad said at the hearing that "it was slightly stiff in spots as if from dropped water" That was ALL he said. The penalty part of the document said that "because you are the head of your team and must take the responsibility". That was it....except that they found that Margarito did not know...repeat DID NOT KNOW that the pad was used.

So make your conspiracies and libellous accusations which are safe enough over the internet on a boxing site, which you wouldn't repeat in person. I'd hardly noticed Margarito until this mindless hullaballoo.

Comment

Margarito never used plaster or loaded his gloves. He used old ass wraps which is against protocol and he was rightfully suspended by the commission...that's doesn't mean he used plaster and loaded his wraps.

http://youtu.be/pbIDkUzXajM

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                      i find no evidance on first fight..he might but he might not..
                      so..what makes you so sure he cheated at first fight?
                      It would make sense that he would cheat on the biggest fight of his life. Why would he cheat on the fight after his biggest fight of his life (Mosley).

the kind of bruising that it caused the top of Cotto's head also seemed unnatural. That's actually what made Nazzim Richardson check Margarito's wrap because he said it didn't seem right.

Comment

Working...
                      X