No announcement yet.

is this real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
    That kind of patronizing attitude toward gays is the reason why he got this fight in the first place. Salido is in a whole other league than that fringe contender. The only gay bashing taking place here will be Saturday night in that ring. Will it be tough for Cruz to swallow? I imagine not since he's had plenty of experience with that sort of thing.
    Salido's a lot better fighter, don't get me wrong. You're still *******s for salivating about a ****sexual getting beat up, though. Pretty stupid shît. You're all like little middle schoolers.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Salido's a lot better fighter, don't get me wrong. You're still *******s for salivating about a ****sexual getting beat up, though. Pretty stupid shît. You're all like little middle schoolers.
      I have nothing against him or gays in general. I'm merely commenting that this fight would not be happening of he wasnt an out gay and I am also making harmless jokes that induce phony outrage from patronizing bleeding hearts like you.

Comment

That self-aggrandizing turd will get KO'd by Salido and then will tell Max Kellerman that he doesn't care that he lost because the 13 patronizing bleeding hearts who gave a ***** about him being gay or coming out were so moved by his "courage."
        such a great post and so true. This f.a.g. doesn't care about boxing just cares about gay agendas, that's why I don't care about his career

Comment

Who wins in a drag queen match. Oscar de la Hoya vs. Orlando Cruz they both have to be in drag and in heels. 4 round fight who wins

Comment

It's sad to see all the ****phobia here but it's a proven fact that those most ****phobic are those with the biggest insecurities and most curious about being gay.
            That said I hope Cruz wins and no shame if salido loses by dec or by KO
            It's boxing not a sexuality game

Comment

I have nothing against him or gays in general. I'm merely commenting that this fight would not be happening of he wasnt an out gay and I am also making harmless jokes that induce phony outrage from patronizing bleeding hearts like you.
              You're just scared because you saw Cruz without his shirt on and it moved. You self-loathing ****sexuals are the worst.
              Last edited by samouraï; 10-10-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                such a great post and so true. This f.a.g. doesn't care about boxing just cares about gay agendas, that's why I don't care about his career
                Yeah, he doesn't care about boxing. He just started boxing at an early age (maybe before he even knew) in order to one day become a pro and well-known enough that he could come out as an openly-gay boxer and advance some sort of gay agenda which consists mainly of: um, being gay, and um, not being ashamed of himself. How dare he. /sarcasm

Comment

the outfit looks awful and why is he going to wear a skirt

Comment

More power to him. Mexicans on here will never hear the end of it if Salido struggles and/or gets knocked out by Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      You're just scared because you saw Cruz without his shirt on and it moved. You self-loathing ****sexuals are the worst.
                      I love it, your way of protecting gays is to call anyone who doesn't patronize them like you do "gay" like its an insult. You are not on a pedestal and gays are not beneath you bigot. They don't need your patronage and condescension.

Comment

Working...
                      X