No announcement yet.

Delvin Rodriguez: "Cotto beats Martinez, definitely."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Delvin said what I have been saying since Martinez rise to the top. Cotto will break him down.

Martinez has never face a fighter with a better jab, and better timming than him, and while in his prime he has avoided body punchers for a reason.

Cotto starts using his jab and cutting off the ring on Martinez and by the 7 or 8 round Martinez will be ready for the taking!

Cotto TKOs him in 10 or less!
    That is funny.
    Dzinziruk was supposed to have the best jab. Chavez Jr had the best body punching at 160 and weighed twice as much as Cotto lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      That is funny.
      Dzinziruk was supposed to have the best jab. Chavez Jr had the best body punching at 160 and weighed twice as much as Cotto lmao.
      Chavez Jr. is so much less skilled than Cotto and Martinez. His size is what keeps him in fights. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned. Also, Cotto > Dzinziruk. By a lot.

Comment

i'm a cotto fan so I hope he's right but you can't never take statements like this serious because delvin has not fought Martinez so he can't possibly know. it's just an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Chavez Jr. is so much less skilled than Cotto and Martinez. His size is what keeps him in fights. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned. Also, Cotto > Dzinziruk. By a lot.
          I was just mentioning his body punching because he said Martinez ducks body punchers lol.

If Trout Could beat a less motivated Cotto I Think Martinez will be able to beat the refreshed Cotto. Maybe being at 160 will make Cotto more durable but if not he may be in some trouble here. This will be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I was just mentioning his body punching because he said Martinez ducks body punchers lol.

If Trout Could beat a less motivated Cotto I Think Martinez will be able to beat the refreshed Cotto. Maybe being at 160 will make Cotto more durable but if not he may be in some trouble here. This will be a great fight
            Totally agree. I can't wait

Comment

He might have a chance since sergio isn't slick like trout and mayweather

Comment

Based on Sergio's last performance, his age and his nagging injuries it wouldn't surprise me at all if Cotto takes this.

I didn't know there was already bad blood though. This makes the fight even more interesting.

Apparently, Sergio has grudge against Cotto for what he believes was a sign of disrespect when the fighters were together in Mexico at an ESPN studio two or three years ago. According to Lewkowicz, Cotto walked away from the middleweight champ without shaking his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Based on Sergio's last performance, his age and his nagging injuries it wouldn't surprise me at all if Cotto takes this.

I didn't know there was already bad blood though. This makes the fight even more interesting.
                  That just doesn't sound like Cotto to me. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but that just doesn't sound like something he would do.

Comment

Cotto jabs the hell out of Martinez and eventually breaks him down to the body. I love his chances in this fight. Two great fighters going at it for legacy and a huge payday. Everyone wins including us fans. How big of a percentage would yall give this fight of actually happening?

Comment

I said it when I first heard the rumors. Cotto will knock Martinez out.

Comment

Working...
                      X