Amir Khan vs Andre Berto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Khan just has to box him and not get tied up, easy win for him
    every fighter that has beaten Berto has had to take the kind of punches that Khans chin can't

Comment

Who would be there trainers since they are both trained by Virgil Hunter? Its a toss-up fight that would be exciting as long as it lasted.

Comment

Khan has more power and has dropped and stopped the tougher opposition, but I think Berto has the better chin, defense, and timing so he could hurt Khan. Hell, anyone can hurt Khan if they can time him springing in on his 1-2..

Then again, Berto was KO'd by Khan's leftovers' leftovers too..

Comment

Khan won't throw anything that will get Berto's respect. Look how badly the Ghost beat Berto up.

Khan won't be able to do half that. He will try to use his speed but once Berto lands flush Khan will do his euro moon walk routine.

Khan vs Broner is the fight I want to see more than anything. That or Khan and Pauli again. Khan and Judah again would be good too.

Comment

Berto has enough raw punching power to land a few solid haymakers to get the KO. Khan has the speed to outpoint him to a 12 UD, but Khan is a clumsy fighter and is easy to hit. Berto is still a good athlete, he just lacks the skills and mental focus to be an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
              I still 100% believe Amir Khan would beat the crap out of Berto. Anyone who isn't below average can make Berto look bad, the same way anyone who can punch threatens Khan. I am confident Khan's above-averageness would win out, especially now that Berto looks like he can barely move his feet anymore.
              Ortiz, Soto and RG had to outbrawl Berto like people said and take his best shots.

Khan gets crushed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I gotta go with Berto by KO. He's a real welterweight with good power and some speed.

At some point he's gonna get to that glass chin and then it's lights out.

Comment

They are both shot. But Berto by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    Khan has more power and has dropped and stopped the tougher opposition, but I think Berto has the better chin, defense, and timing so he could hurt Khan. Hell, anyone can hurt Khan if they can time him springing in on his 1-2..

Then again, Berto was KO'd by Khan's leftovers' leftovers too..
                    Please do tell how you've come to dat conclusion.

Comment

Them both are best buddies so this fight is not happening. Amir's instagram has Berto going into Amir's car with him.

But in a fantasy fight I have Amir to win a decision but Berto has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X