Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Danny Garcia reached his peak yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I don't think so.He is young and just coming into his physical prime and he does not have all that much experience. He should get better. He shows improvement in the last couple of years and he can continue to improve.

Comment

Maybe, but I don't think so. He young doe, and has shown improvement with each fight.

Comment

Not yet. He now has the funds to get better strength and conditioning training, nutritional advice and focus on boxing 100 percent as his business. If he stays dedicated and doesn't fall into the fast life style he is going to be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by ottocon860 View Post
          Not yet. He now has the funds to get better strength and conditioning training, nutritional advice and focus on boxing 100 percent as his business. If he stays dedicated and doesn't fall into the fast life style he is going to be even better.
          He's a rapper. :/..

Hopefully success doesn't make him put more time into it.

Comment

In reality, I love the kid's fighting style and I like Danny. I was going a little overboard becauseof the Lucas Matthyse bash thread.

Sky's the limit for Danny, and I'm a fan. Just taking some cheap shots at him because of the other thread.

Comment

Working...
            X