Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant remember a bigger hype drop than lucas mattyhysee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way.. Garcia caused the contusion and capitalized on it. Matthysse just got plain beat.

Comment

He's not a hype job. He's the 2nd best JWW in the world. There is nothing wrong with that. He will have other chances to become world champion. He has an exciting style and Showtime loves him. With Al Haymon backing him up not much has changed for Lucas other than a loss to Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        well, usually when people aren't fighting there isn't much to say about them.
        First post says it all.

Here ts.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
          Either way.. Garcia caused the contusion and capitalized on it. Matthysse just got plain beat.
          I don't think anyone argues with that.

Comment

If you don't think his fans will be for him in his next fight then you are clearly mistaken.

Like others have said in here. Everyone gave Garcia his props, but he was winning that fight until the eye, and even with they eye he came back strong and almost won it.

There was no exposure, no hype. Matthysse is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
              prior to the garcia fight...i was hearing things left right n centre

it wasnt like the jeff lacy type hype cos with mattyhsee people still rate him however a lot of guys have gone quiet on him

i heard stuff like hes the most alpha male in boxing

come on guyss
              Yeah, some absolutely ridiculous ****. It was getting quite nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                If you don't think his fans will be for him in his next fight then you are clearly mistaken.

Like others have said in here. Everyone gave Garcia his props, but he was winning that fight until the eye, and even with they eye he came back strong and almost won it.

There was no exposure, no hype. Matthysse is for real.
                hes really what? all of you morons said he was gonna kill danny in two and he clearly lost, he didnt get schooled but it was a UD for a reason.

Comment

I'm a Mattysse fan, also of Danny and I knew and called that fight a pick em fight. I didn't see how any knowledgeable fan would think that Lucas blows through him.

But the whining that ensued after Danny beat him was down right pathetic. I'll say this though, if Danny was disqualified for hitting and ****ing up Lucas' eye, then Lucas would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    hes really what? all of you morons said he was gonna kill danny in two and he clearly lost, he didnt get schooled but it was a UD for a reason.
                    I never said that. Not everyone said that. You guys look at 2-3 posters on here and group every single fan into the same group.

He's really what? He's a really good fighter, and has proven that.

Everyone knows he lost a close decision. I just said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                      prior to the garcia fight...i was hearing things left right n centre

it wasnt like the jeff lacy type hype cos with mattyhsee people still rate him however a lot of guys have gone quiet on him

i heard stuff like hes the most alpha male in boxing

come on guyss
                      don't really think the hype dropped. He just doesn't have a fight lined up at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X