No announcement yet.

We will not showcase Rigo but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Mares is as short as Rigo and he's wider than Rigo now, Mares is even wider than Johnny Gonzalez, he has no business at 122 now.
    Why do you think Jjohny got him like that? Mares is a little guy and if he loses again he'll go down, Mares is at 126 by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      You not young doe...
      A young 32...

Comment

Originally posted by deejd
        Weak thread. Instead of blaming Crawford, why not Klimov? His own trainer said he was fighting like a coward.
        His trainer said Crawford was the one fighting like a coward not Klimov.

"He's fighting like a coward! He's doing nothing to you!"

Listen, if he had fought this way against a hard hitting veteran like Prescott or vs a top 10 guy I wouldn't have a problem. But he was fighting some dude who was way overmatched. If you have KO power why not showcase it when you can?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Can't show Rigo, but we'll show Wlad and Crawford refuse to engage inferior opponents back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
            Can't show Rigo, but we'll show Wlad and Crawford refuse to engage inferior opponents back to back.
            They actually showed the Wlad fight? I missed it.... Did they show it live during the day or before the Cotto event?

Honestly, I thought Crawford could've stopped his last opponent too. Didn't he drop him?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              To Crawford credit he at least engages ask with an aggressor. That lilwhite guy didn't do shiiiit throwing five punches a round.

Povetkin at least never stopped coming forward yet wladimir is the only guy who can knock u down four times and still turn in one of he worst fights ever.

Rigo vs donaire was fight of the year compared to that crapfest last night

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                They actually showed the Wlad fight? I missed it.... Did they show it live during the day or before the Cotto event?

Honestly, I thought Crawford could've stopped his last opponent too. Didn't he drop him?

They showed Wlad before the Crawford fight. Shame, the Velez-Nguyen fight was fun to watch. People missed out.

There is no excuse for Crawford not engaging Klimov. None. The few times he did he was having no trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

They showed Wlad before the Crawford fight. Shame, the Velez-Nguyen fight was fun to watch. People missed out.

There is no excuse for Crawford not engaging Klimov. None. The few times he did he was having no trouble.
                  Wait... what? The stream I was watching showed the Velez fight then the Crawford fight right after. That's weird.

I had the stream on my phone and Washington vs Stanford on TV and I was still literally falling asleep.

Comment

Fair point. Rigo disposes of that caliber of opposition.

Rico Ramos is way better than Klimov and Rigo finished. Teon Kennedy is probably on a similar level and was finished.

Comment

I have never been sold on crawford i alwayssaid broner would trash him

Comment

Working...
                      X