No announcement yet.

Video: Pacquiao gassing after shadow boxing, and dropping hands in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Pacquiao gassing after shadow boxing, and dropping hands in sparring

Manny looked tired after shadow boxing, his stamina is no longer the same.

Not a good look guys dropping his hands in sparring against some big guys, in time he will probably get dropped, what is he doing? trying to imitate roy jones jr and thinking he can drop his hands and use head movement and than counter? LMAO guys don't bet on Pacmn in this fight I am warning you this dude never learns.

looking good.

Comment

I'm not sure it's as dire as you say, but the dropping of the hands bit was a little disconcerting.

Comment

I watched the videos and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, how'd you determine that from a couple of short clips?

Comment

lol. If Manny is fully recovered, Manny via brutal destruction.

I hope Rios doesn't get seriously hurt, that's my only concern in this fight.

Last edited by woopwoop; 10-05-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

He's fighting a **** boxer nowhere near his level

Pacquiao doesn't even need to train to win this fight..lol

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              He's fighting a **** boxer nowhere near his level

Pacquiao doesn't even need to train to win this fight..lol
              Rios will put up a better fight than Canelo did to Mayweather, stylistically Canelo is not a pressure fighter, Cotto who was shot put up a better fight to Floyd than Canelo did, you can't say someone is not going to put up a fight, Rios doesn't stand there like Canelo does he is an aggressive warrior.

Every boxer is dangerous, tell that to Bernard Hopkins who was shocked that Pac after getting KO would choose a big 140 pounder with power and chin and aggression for his next fight.

Hopkins called Pacman brave. Hopkins has no agenda he promotes golden boy so you know he is being honest.

Comment

um seriously? seriously? he always does that

Comment

He looks normal to me. Cant really tell if he's tired or not by those short clips.

Comment

brandon isn't fighting a new game plan because he can't. add that to the fact that come forward fighters are manny's specialty, i'd say, if you have the money, bet big on pacman as to make some money.

Comment

Working...
                    X