Video: Pacquiao gassing after shadow boxing, and dropping hands in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks fast..

Comment

Looks like the speed is still there. Lets hope the fire is too.

Comment

Well Pacman has smiled on ESPN and now this clip... This guy is DONE!!!! He would get beat by every fighter at 147 based on OP opinion. On a serious note. Pac has been countered by a perfect punch that has put him to sleep. Lets see on fight night how he takes shot. If he beats Rios by a wide margin or even TKO him.. I dont think he will KO him thats for sure.. What will be your opinion?

Comment

[QUOTE=hectari;13810980]Manny looked tired after shadow boxing, his stamina is no longer the same.

yeah he does seem not to have that fire anymore.

i still think he can beat rios because of experience.

Comment

damn hes tiny. no hunger. nothing.

im looking at a shadow of himself.... this is not the pacquiao we know anymore.

cashin out..

Comment

...Rios KO 1

Comment

Looks good to me. Let's hope his ability to take shots is still there.

Comment

the shadowboxing video shows me pacquiao is fast and powerful right now
                  the past couple of training videos it has seemed pacquiao was a shot old man, looking much better here

the sparring video he looked pretty good too although he should really fix that right hook counter he attempts to use when he sees a right hand coming, he doesn't duck nearly low enough to go under a long right(and if he does once or twice, the third time th eopponent will have adjusted), and he doesn't use the lateral movement to move away from it

Comment

Rios is tailor made for PAC, he comes forward and out wills his opponent.
                    When's the last time anyone out willed PAC? You can only out box PAC and we know rios ain't doing that.
                    If anyone even thinks rios may win, pls bet me

Comment

looks like jinkees pregnant again....

when pac has a kid on the way.... it usually means destruction.... see. cotto

/thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X