• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    clottey beats him in a rematch
    baldomir beats him by decision
    Green K. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      So you figure out these guys will win because Pac has a weak chin. Base on what, because Pac was knocked out cold by Marquez now everybody can ko him as well? LMAO.

Pac was knocked down by Marquez but he was fine. The punch that koed Pac was like a head on collision and any 147-154 fighters with granite chin will get koed by that punch honestly not because they have a weak chin.

Pacquaio was hit by Rios multiple times on his chin and so did Mosley, Cotto, Margarito and took it like nothing.

He beat Bradley comfortably even with his half ass effort and was battering Marquez until he tripped and lunged his face first into Marquez PED Heredia powered punch. As shown in his last 3 fights (Bradley, Marquez, Rios) a past prime will still beat everybody you mention by his speed and skills alone.
      smh Pac admit that Rios hurt him bad in the fight. Pac was holding on for dear life to recover remember?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        smh Pac admit that Rios hurt him bad in the fight. Pac was holding on for dear life to recover remember?
        No way idiot. He may've been hurt but certainly not on his way down. I think you got a problem, making this type of thread means your seriously ill in the head. Your hate's too strong. Pacquiao is a brutal mexicutioner, chiiillll ouuut broooo.

Comment

hectari is trolling, people please save the keystrokes.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            i assume you had been watching pac for a long time now so you would know that pac always give his opponents credit for their punching power. morales, jmm, cotto, clottey, margarito, etc. the only fighter i believe he said didn't hurt him was bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
              No way idiot. He may've been hurt but certainly not on his way down. I think you got a problem, making this type of thread means your seriously ill in the head. Your hate's too strong. Pacquiao is a brutal mexicutioner, chiiillll ouuut broooo.
              you sound mad

Comment

How does this dip**** have nearly 6,000 karma strength?

I've met certified 'tards with more intelligence.

Comment

I don't like manny pacquiao at all, I am one of his harshest critics, but there is no chance in hell that Amir Khan, Andre Berto, Victor Ortiz, Mike Alvarado, Marcos Maidana, Devon Alexander, and Paulie Malignaggi could KO miss pacman. Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner, and Keith Thurman could KO miss pacman. Yes Miss Pacman probably has a terrible chin now and I think he will lose his next fight to Bradley, but it will be by a legitimate decision.

To say Amir Khan, Andre Berto, Victor Ortiz, Mike Alvarado, Marcos Maidana, Devon Alexander, and Paulie Malignaggi could KO Miss Pacman is preposterous.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    i assume you had been watching pac for a long time now so you would know that pac always give his opponents credit for their punching power. morales, jmm, cotto, clottey, margarito, etc. the only fighter i believe he said didn't hurt him was bradley.
                    No he said Bradley hurt him too.

Comment

Hectari has the biggest balls for making this thread lol.. I wonder how many people negged him

Comment

Working...
                      X