No announcement yet.

People who think GGG is just a talentless brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macklins a bum though....

ask delahoya/cotto who gave him them the worst ass whooping pacquiao or mayweather.... but that doesn't mean pacquiao's better than mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
      macklins a bum though....

ask delahoya/cotto who gave him them the worst ass whooping pacquiao or mayweather.... but that doesn't mean pacquiao's better than mayweather....
      He's not a bum, he beat Strum, he gave Sergio a hell.

Golovkin is a very skilled fighter, and by very I mean there only a few more talented and skilled fighters than him in the game right now.

But I know that for a lot of so called boxing "fans", any fighter who's not slick, ultra defensive and who doesn't use shoulder roll is an unskilled brawler woth power and nothing else.

Comment

GGG is an excellent fighter who ever says different doesn't know what they're watching.

Comment

He has boxing skills no doubt, you don't dominate Amateurs and the Olympics just being a "BRAWLER"

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            only idiots think this. But there is this stupid idea that goes on in boxing fans heads that if you have power and KO guys you cannot box. These are the idiots who like "slick" boxers and say everyone else is limited and classless. Yet last time I checked boxing is both offensive and defensive
            Yeah like that moron Barry Robinson lmao....speaking of Barry Robinson what happened to that big fool..I see he still has a bunch of videos up with some mocking Pacquiao

Comment

I think hes a wonderful fighter but im not going to say hes an ATG like some before hes fought anyone of note.

Comment

He is clearly more of a boxer if you watch him fight, he wants to box and set his stuff up instead of just throwing caution to the wind going after guys.

In fact if he finds himself behind in a fight he might find it hard to switch into a more go get you style but that is a big question mark because we haven't seen him pushed in that sort of way.

Comment

I agree. He punches hard but if you watch he shows skill and is patient in setting up his offense. Will be interesting to see him adjust or not when he faces someone more threatening. Love his attitude and seems to be willing to fight anyone. How can you dislike this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68a6W7oWHrM

Somebody who's been in the ring with him.

Macklin knows.

He's been in the ring with both GGG and Sergio recently and when asked who the better fighter is out of the two, he chooses GGG without hesitation.
                    Mayweather fans spread these rumors cause they know GGG would crush Floyd easily and his fabricated career would go down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68a6W7oWHrM

Somebody who's been in the ring with him.

Macklin knows.

He's been in the ring with both GGG and Sergio recently and when asked who the better fighter is out of the two, he chooses GGG without hesitation.
                      Macklin fought GGG and lost many times in amateurs. So he knows what he is talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X