Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG and Duran (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jirov fans coming out the woodworks as he sports a Kazakh mafia ponytail. His style was fun to watch, but he should've gotten with some trainers to combine his boxing skill with his love for body punching a bit better. They basically threw it away and made him into a pressure fighter that takes punishment even in many of the fights he won.

Comment

Duran looks very good. I got used to him being grossly overweight but he looks good in that picture. Duran was not consistant in the ring and sometimes did not train as hard as he should but at his best he might have been the best lightweight of all time and a damn good fighter all the way up to middleweight which is way to big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post

stumbled across this on facebook. my favorite of all time and one of my current favorites.
        Duran: "I could STILL beat your ass."

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
          the Duran who fought hagler vs ggg who wins?

Who am kidding ggg by decapitation
          GG would've got his ass beat trying to stalk and trade with even a last it Duran.

Comment

Awesome picture. I loved Duran, the dude was a G.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Roberto looks very good in that picture. A few years back he was gigantic!!! Had to be 220lbs easily and looked very sad. Hopefully someone is watching out for him. Ray

Comment

Working...
              X