Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yall want Floyd to lose his 0 so much?what will u gain from it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do yall want Floyd to lose his 0 so much?what will u gain from it??

yall praise for the day to come when Floyd loses and yall dont even realize what ur doing to urselves, ur praying for something that will never happen.yall are actually buildng fighters up for Floyd to school and teach lessons too.Canelo was supposed to beat Floyd and when he didnt yall got real quiet lmao.yall need to get a grip on your lifes.praing for another mans downfall. Ill give you a challegen Give me 1 good thing that would come from the biggest star in boxing losing?and most importantly how does it benefit you? what do yall get from it? yall are the ones paying to see him lose,but yall dont seem to realize that if he lost nothing would come of it,he would still be a PPV star attraction and would still sell more PPVS then sleepiao.The worst thing about the hate is that it's passing on too Broner.Yall saw the potential in him becoming the next Floyd and it scared you lmao.No matter how many face first brawlers yall send there way they gonna keep racking up them wins and keep getting that paper.Take another shot of haterade.we gonna be here a minute.

Your tears. I'll keep them in a bottle and use them to live forever. Or maybe I'll inject them into Pacquiao and create some type of super fighter. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Your tears. I'll keep them in a bottle and use them to live forever. Or maybe I'll inject them into Pacquiao and create some type of super fighter. Haven't decided yet.
      plankiao wake up yet?you aint never going to shake that feeling you get when Floyd does a pullcounter and makes yall heros look like amateurs lmao

Comment

We get to say he was exposed, a hype job, cherry picker, never any good etc.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          plankiao wake up yet?you aint never going to shake that feeling you get when Floyd does a pullcounter and makes yall heros look like amateurs lmao
          Never heard of Plankiao. Was he Floyd's boyfriend in prison? Must have been hard being away from Ellerbe.

Comment

"Guerrmo Rigondaux". What a moron

Comment

Why is this thread even necessary? I thought a lot of people are giving Floyd credit for a great win over Canelo. Any way I don't care if he wins or loses I just wanna see good competitive fights that keep me entertained some people may disagree but I think he's been entertaining this far even though he's not the most exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                "Guerrmo Rigondaux". What a moron

Perfect example of the failed education system.

Comment

childish, tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Mayweather is getting alot of praise and rightfully so as he is the undisputed lb for lb best.

I feel like the OP is trying to tie some racial angle into it on why Canelo had more fans come fight time than Floyd...But there really isn't one.

Canelo was the fan favorite during the fight simply because he had a huge Mexican following and Mexican fans are very loyal and heavily into boxing. Most other people were rooting for Mayweather. I was rooting for Canelo simply because Mayweather has been around forever and I was hoping for a fresh new face in the sport. But most of my White (American) friends who were into boxing were rooting for Mayweather. I would imagine that was the case in general.

Mayweather is also massively popular in the UK.....a primarily White country.

Broner is way more obnoxious and annoying than Floyd. Mayweather is always a good sportsman after the fight and just talks trash before the fight/acts ****y to create excitement...He's a good businessman where as Broner comes off as a legit douchebag who also perpetuates every negative stereotype about Black Americans...But Broner is a very skilled fighter nonetheless and I think will get far in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X