Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Roach Continue Hard Work in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach has repeatedly said he is trying to get Cotto back to his old ways and work the body. Really hope this happens as this was when he was beast mode.

Comment

I respect Cotto a lot. It's been tough seeing him lose his last couple of fights. He's a G and I hope he pulls out the W.

Comment

Cotto

That is evangalista

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Gracias por el video bori

se le nota en la cara de Cotto que se esta poniendo viejito pero todavia esta fuerte

#guerraCotto

Comment

Thats definitely Evangilisto, whats the latest with them two then?

Comment

Beast mode. It's official.

Comment

Thats not Evagelista they dont even talk to each other. Evagelista just won a 2M lawsuit from Cotto.

Comment

I'll be REAL upset and disappointed of Cotto loses. I hope Cotto can win with a KO or TKO

Comment

I have always liked Cotto, met him on a few occasions and think he's a good guy. Quiet guy but I don't think he's a bad person.

I also think there's something going on with him in his head. He seems to go from trainer to trainer lately and Pedro Diaz was excellent.

I know this (not trying to drop names) but I also had the pleasure of training in the same gym with him when he trained Pascal in Ft Lauderdale for the Dicondu fight.

Roach is a legendary trainer, knows his stuff but I also think that Cotto is an old dog, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Rodriguez will be the perfect fight for Cotto to look good in, but I just don't think he can beat any elite fighter at 147 or 154 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X