Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Putting in Work For Bradley Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez the only boxer in the history of boxing to rejuvenate his youth at 30+ years of age with incredible punching power and super human physic..

Marquez the only boxer in history to miraculously do this, with the help of PED Heredia of course...

Comment

Jesus, he's on the piss again

Comment

Boy howdy those veins sticking out on those big ARMS,,,,whewwwwwwwwww!

Years ago I went to a USPF JR Nationals and the guys on steroids had those veins popping out.

I would never accuse JMM of using any PED substance that Memo would give him LOL

This mang right here is TRANSFORMED from a chubby featherweight to a MONSTER WELTER WEIGHT !!!!!!!

Comment

War Marquez!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            Jesus, he's on the piss again
            Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Really looking forward to this fight, though. Might even be worth the PPV buy.

Comment

Jesus!! Marquez has bigger veiner forearms than Quagmire

Still have Bradley by decision, but damn if Marquez lands one big overhand right again lol

Comment

What the ****? Marquez is one of my favorite fighters of the generation but damn, there's just no way he came by those arms honestly.

For the record, I think like 90% of top fighters are on the shyt.

Comment

Marquez always sat back out of the spot light while Barrera, Morales, and Pacman stole the show down in Super Feather Weight and Featherweight..

Now Morales has miraculously transformed into super Marquez under Mr. Dope dealer himself Angel Memo Heredia..

Enjoy the spot light Marquez with that guilty conscience by your side..

Comment

Marquez just works out hard and eats well.... he did invite bradely for a work out session and see if he could last the work out.... you guys are acting as if he gained a insane amount of muscle like bonds.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      What the ****? Marquez is one of my favorite fighters of the generation but damn, there's just no way he came by those arms honestly.

For the record, I think like 90% of top fighters are on the shyt.
                      Not just fighters, Athletes.. think about it.. If you getting paid Millions upon Millions to perform at a high level and the sport thats paying is your only meal ticket.. Would you juice to gain that edge, to be #1, to quickly recover from a possible career ending injury?

If I wont get caught, I think I would.. Money, fame, and success speaks volumes and takes over ones integrity..

Comment

Working...
                      X