Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the best fight predictor ever. Tell me who is boxing and I'll tell you who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
    Amir khan vs Mayweather?
    Maidana vs garcia?
    Mayweather
    Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      SouthPawHitman, Thurman against Maidana, who wins this one?
      Marcos....

Comment

• Roman Gonzalez-Juan Francisco Estrada II

Leo Santa Cruz-Anselmo Moreno at 122

Vasyl Lomachenko-Orlando Salido

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Roman Gonzalez-Juan Francisco Estrada II

Leo Santa Cruz-Anselmo Moreno at 122

Vasyl Lomachenko-Orlando Salido

Roman
          santa cruz
          lomanchenko-barely

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Roman
            santa cruz
            lomanchenko-barely
            You don't think Moreno's constant movement would trouble Leo? I remember Guevara's movement took him a few rounds to adjust and he isn't close to Anselmo's level. I do think Santa Cruz has improved the past year and the weight jump was good for him, while Moreno didn't look amazing at 122 against Mares last year.

Also, I can see Lomo catching Orlando flush just like Mikey did early and really hurting him. Orlando is tough as nails, but Vasyl's talent is unreal and I'm really leaning towards him by late KO after he breaks Salido down.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              You don't think Moreno's constant movement would trouble Leo? I remember Guevara's movement took him a few rounds to adjust and he isn't close to Anselmo's level. I do think Santa Cruz has improved the past year and the weight jump was good for him, while Moreno didn't look amazing at 122 against Mares last year.

Also, I can see Lomo catching Orlando flush just like Mikey did early and really hurting him. Orlando is tough as nails, but Vasyl's talent is unreal and I'm really leaning towards him by late KO after he breaks Salido down.
              I had moreno on my p4p list prior to the mares fight...

It was apparent in the mares fight, that moreno cant handle aggressive pressure that santa cruz will put on him....

I like moreno, i think he is the only guy with a shot to beat rigo, based on styles, but also think moreno struggles with top notch pressure guys like mares and santa cruz
              Its a close fight but i have santa cruz 60/40

Comment

• Fart.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I had moreno on my p4p list prior to the mares fight...

It was apparent in the mares fight, that moreno cant handle aggressive pressure that santa cruz will put on him....

I like moreno, i think he is the only guy with a shot to beat rigo, based on styles, but also think moreno struggles with top notch pressure guys like mares and santa cruz
                  Its a close fight but i have santa cruz 60/40
                  I had him on mine as well. I bet a lot of E-points on him to win that fight and was disappointed in him, just a little bit.

I like Leo and give him a good shot to win, but pressuring Malinga, Terrazas, and Seda is different to the experience Mares had going in to the Moreno fight, with the Perez, Darchiniyan, and Agbeko fights on his resume. I'm split 50/50 on this fight, would love this match on Mayweather's card in May.

Moreno's side has stated they are looking at Santa Cruz now with Kameda pulling out of the mando and vacating the title, so it's something we could see.

Comment

• south paw hitman, can you please give your prediction on wlad vs joe louis and would you say pascal UDs or stops bute? thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Marcos....

Amir khan vs Mayweather?
                      Maidana vs garcia?

Comment

Working...
                      X