Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 out of 59 Press Scored For Chavez Jnr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what upsets most people is the wide margin that chavez jr won by..

had the scores been 96-94, 96-94, 95-95, or a split draw, i dont think it would have been that much outcry, but 2 scorecards only gave vera 2 and 3 rounds which is absurd..

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
      It is beyond belief that anyone can try to make a case for him winning the fight.
      Im one of the biggest Chavez Jr apoligists on this site and i will say that the fight was a complete robbery. Vera worked hard for that win and it's a shame that money and politics robbed him of the biggest win of his carer. Vera is a good little fighter and he should have two good wins on his record the other one being against Serhiy Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        You said who cares what they thought and jr got the W. This thread just confirms that the consensus is jr got a robbery
        I'm saying who cares because writers are fans like us. They write about it, we watch it. They don't have a third eye that we don't have. They have an opinion too. And no, writers do not confirm anything...ever in boxing. People had many reasons to hate on Junior before this fight. I watch the fights. I didn't see Vera win 6 rounds. I saw Junior win 6 rounds. One judge got it right. If anyone has proof that the judges were paid off, please post that proof.

Comment

It's hard to love boxing these days, the corruption is so apparent... It's just sad

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            It's hard to love boxing these days, the corruption is so apparent... It's just sad
            I hear you but we don't watch boxing for the judging, we watch it for the fight itself.

Comment

Vera won that fight clearly. Fuck the judge's cards.

Comment

Watched the fight last night and I got to agree with Frank Ducketts I had Jr. Win with 6 rounds ( I thought I was the only one that had him winning).

I don't know why anyone would be surprised with this result. For Vera to get the win he'd have to pitch a shutout or KO Chavez that's the only way he gets the decision in this fight. Tune up fighters don't get the benifit of the doubt when they fight A side fighters(Dela Hoya vs Sturm), The A-side will almost always get the decision its frustrating as a fan but this is the way it is I don't think it's just boxing it happens in all sports Popularity and $$ rule. (2002 NBA western conference finals L.A vs Sacramento or 2010 NBA Finals game 7 LA vs Boston.) 2011 NHL Stanley Cup finals Vancouver vs Boston. I can go on and on sports are rarely played on a level playing field

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  No it isn't. You're just getting their opinion on things. Doesn't reaffirm anything.
                  You really are an idiot. I couldn't quite figure you out before, but it's really simple. You are just flat out dumb.

Comment

I've ranted about this enough so I'll just say Chavez received yet another gift. The fat **** is a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X