Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to bet money on this fight who would you pick Marquez vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to bet money on this fight who would you pick Marquez vs Bradley.

If you had to put some of your hard earned money on one of these fighters. Who would you ride with Bradley or Marquez?

Some guy from my job is going with Marquez for 2,000. My friends from work are going to pitch in to match him.

I going to put down 500 of my money and most likely the other three will put down the same.

I like my chances of Bradley getting the nod in a chess match fight between these two warriors.
    Marquez by KO
    14.29%
    Bradley by KO
    4.76%
    Marquez by dec
    17.46%
    Bradley by dec
    63.49%

I think Bradley has enough talent, experience, skill, and most importantly, youth in this fight. Hopefully he utilizes his youth and uses his feet to not get blazed by some Marquez combos.

I understand Marquez looked godlike in his last fight, but when does Marquez not look amazing fighting Manny?

I hope Bradley throws punches that he intends to hurt, and not score points. If he scores with pitter patty punches, I could see Marquez taking advantage with his combinations, not to mention Marquez has extraordinary heart & determination when it boils down to it.. but so does Bradley.
    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 09-29-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I bet on bradley....

he wont be reckless vs jmm like he was vs ruslan.......

bradley will make jmm look old and will out work him for a UD...

but arum probably wants jmm to win, so the judges will screw bradley, and people will say its deserving since judges screwed manny vs bradley

Comment

I wouldn't. This is exactly the type of fight I wouldn't bet on. Too many outside intangibles. Bradley's condition is a massive question mark.

Comment

Bradley but if he gets hurt Marquez will methodically break him down and close the fight.

I'd lean toward Bradley I don't think he'd leave himself in some of the compromising positions that Pacquiao did. I think Bradley's last fight was an aberration, he has too much respect for Marquez to fight that carelessly. At this point I think Marquez obviously has more wear and tear and I feel that Bradley can take it up another notch if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I wouldn't. This is exactly the type of fight I wouldn't bet on. Too many outside intangibles. Bradley's condition is a massive question mark.
            I really didn't want to bet on this fight because of Bradley's condition. Plus the fact that he was slurring his words two months after his last fight. I felt he took way to much punishment in his last fight.

Comment

I already have $100.0 on Tim by decision. Got 2:1 odds, so I stand to come away alright.

Comment

I'd say don't touch it.
                WBO are going to make Pac the mando.
                Marquez win, force fifth match.
                If he chooses not to defend, vacant belt.
                Arum riding a fifth fight hard

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  I really didn't want to bet on this fight because of Bradley's condition. Plus the fact that he was slurring his words two months after his last fight. I felt he took way to much punishment in his last fight.
                  Bradley looked like he was already at his fighting weight going by the 24/7 from last night. Against Ruslan, Tim lost 15 pounds in his last week and a half.

He will be able to take punches and his speed will be much greater than Marquez' will be.

His speech was very clear and coherent. He said he is fully recovered and will not fight like he did last fight.
                  Last edited by mathed; 09-29-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Bradley is damaged goods. Dude was ****ed up for 2-3 months after the ruslan fight. I think Bradley is going to box more this fight, but he's fighting against one of the best boxers in this generation. It's going to be a chess match. Pre-Ruslan bradley would probably win on points, but I'm not so sure post-ruslan bradley fares as well.

Bet JMM.

Comment

Working...
                    X