No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Struggles To Clouded Win Over Vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Vera might of won 3 or 4 rounds. It was just like Pacquiao vs Bradley. Vera with pitty pat punches an Chavez snapping his head back every time he landed..
    Did you just get off a conference call with CJ Ross, Duane Ford, Gwen Adair & the rest of last night's judges?
    Last edited by MASTER1454; 09-29-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Im a boxing fan, i was rooting for chavez jr! I wanted chavez to win! But not to have robbed vera. If chavez was a real man, he would give that win to vera and said the judges robbed you im not. I would have been upset if vera would have taken a split decision or a majority decision, but to lose a unanimous decision, wtf! The guy won a full unanimous decision! Give it to him, he fought his heart out and yea chavez landed some shots, but the fight is won by rounds not by one or 2 shots. What a disgrace for boxing.

Comment

These pics are a little deceiving cause they make the fight look a bit closer than what it actually was, cause it was a CLEAR CUT victory for Vera, but the judges F U C K E D UP AGAIN! & After all the heat judge CJ Ross got for that crazy scoring she did 2 weeks ago one would think judges would be more careful & discrete when judging & even if they are giving the fight to a certain fighter at least they could make it close.. But only 1 did it that way cause the other 2 made sure everyone notice they were on Arum's payroll! & even after the fight was scheduled to be at 168lbs, they made it at a catch weight to favor Chavez jr(cause he couldn't màke the weight) & they even went from 12 to 10 rounds to favor Chavez jr! Arum covered ALL the angles, including the judges to make sure jr got the win!

Comment

You cant win a fight with a single power pounch,you people saying he crumble vera everytime he hit him well of course he was way too heavy for vera and it was about 1 power punch per round.

THIS KID REALLY NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER I CANT BELIEVE HE THINK`S HE WON THE FIGHT,JEEZ.

The tv azteca commentators where ashamed of this mess they even mention AT THE END OF THE FIGHT that Chavez dad GOT PIST AT THEM BECAUSE THEY SAID HIS SON LOST THE FIGHT THEY DIDNT INTERVIEW HIM AT THE END LIKE THEY NORMALLY DO.

Comment

Chavez Jr and the like are a cancer to this sport.

Comment

Good work put out by Vera, he sure won that fight....

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Chavez got beat easy fat slob couldn't even climb the ropes he was soo fat can't wait for ward to destroy him
                I was about to post this point...he was spent for the last 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X