Gennady Golovkin vs. Curtis Stevens Predictions & Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha GGG is the fckin man

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie though I like the way Stevens throws that left hook as well as his post fight interviews.

Comment

• I think Stevens catches and hurts Golovkin but Golovkin comes back to get the stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post
          I'm not gonna lie though I like the way Stevens throws that left hook as well as his post fight interviews.
          Left hook to the liver . . . TKO round 2 for Curtis Stevens!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
            Never-nowhere did I say that.
            Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
            Here's the issue with GGG and it stems from the same issue I had with Donaire prior to his title fight with Rigo -

Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans are predominantly superior boxers with more depth and abilities than all those hispanics and caucasians on Donaire & GGG's highlight real on youtube. When you face a brotha like Stevens who can box a bit and **** a bunch . . its a different world than where you're coming from as GGG.

Donaire had an afro-centric ephiphany against Rigo as well after being 'managed' through a series of opponents who weren't of the African Diaspora like "El Chacal"

GGG may have an afro-centric ephiphany early on against Stevens who presents problems as an experienced true middleweight and a power-counterpuncher that has a habit of knocking guys out inside of two rounds

Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
            Honestly, I just call it as I see it. After reviewing a number of Donaire's opponents prior to his bout with Rigo I had a similar feeling. People on this very forum have commented that GGG has been managed and navigated throughout his championship run - I see white people.

Now I'm not saying I don't like white fighters or white hispanics/latinos, but I genuinely believe that GGG and Donaire have been apparently navigated and manuvered to protect them from Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans - just go to youtube and check their respective highlight montages.

Now I was proven right about Rigo when I made a similar post on this forum prior to the Donaire fight. I'm going to bump this thread on 11/3/13 if I'm proven right about my feelings for an upset victory for Stevens over GGG
            At least you call it like you see it

Comment

• 3G and Stevens keep busy. 4th fight this year for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I think Stevens catches and hurts Golovkin but Golovkin comes back to get the stoppage.
                you said it!

Comment

• if stevens finds that he can handle 3G s power then this will be a long night for golovkin. and you know its not like golovkin has fought the best. if Matthew Macklin is his best win then thats not saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    if stevens finds that he can handle 3G s power then this will be a long night for golovkin. and you know its not like golovkin has fought the best. if Matthew Macklin is his best win then thats not saying much.
                    Who is Stevens' best win? I know he has some ugly losses, but not sure about the wins

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I think Stevens catches and hurts Golovkin but Golovkin comes back to get the stoppage.
                      I like how people think Curtis Stevens has given us some reason to believe he can actually hurt a top fighter. Dude has been knocking out cab drivers when he's not getting beaten up by C level fighters like Brinkley or being challenged/dropped by C- dudes like Findley (and he may be bitter, but it's worth mentioning that Findley swears Stevens is mostly quick-handed but not a puncher).

Comment

Working...
                      X