Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Hopes For December Return: I Know I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez buckled vera a few times sure, but vera outworked and outlanded jr AND he dictated the pace of the fight he was the smaller guy pressing the action all fight long

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Chavez buckled vera a few times sure, but vera outworked and outlanded jr AND he dictated the pace of the fight he was the smaller guy pressing the action all fight long
      Vera threw 400 punches more then chavez and landed only 51 shots more!how do u win a fight with those kind of numbers...?chavez made him miss and hit him with the harder shots all fight long...

Comment

Jr loves to wait man. Counterpunching is like eating lima beans to him.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Vera threw 400 punches more then chavez and landed only 51 shots more!how do u win a fight with those kind of numbers...?chavez made him miss and hit him with the harder shots all fight long...
          Vera was pressing jr all fight long , yea jr did land some big shots that buckled vera but he never dropped or had vera in danger. Jr won 4 rounds TOPS

Comment

Can't wait to stream it, Chavez isn't even worth my time of turning on my t.v and flipping it over to HBO

Comment

I say Stevenson come back down to 168 and kick this chump's a$$ and put him out of his (our) misery. I'd love to see Jr get the stanky legs after a few of Superman's left hand bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Vera was pressing jr all fight long , yea jr did land some big shots that buckled vera but he never dropped or had vera in danger. Jr won 4 rounds TOPS
                I totally disagree man every big shot chavez landed down the stretch pretty much rocked vera,chavez showed beautiful ringgeneralship,man everyone mayweather fights out hustles him but guess who comes out on top at the end of the day??the one who lands the cleaner harder shots,plain and simple..punch percentage clearly showed chavez with a higher connect rate whil vera threw 400 punches more...he missed about 500 shots man...you cant win a fight that way,this is not amatuer boxing where you might get away with that

Comment

People know Vera won...regardless. It makes Chavez look bad and Vera looked much better than he was expected to and will get more opportunities in the future for it with more money...and possibly even a rematch one day. Nobody will be interested in watching Jr against Ward or any notable big money fighter now after losing to a small middleweight from ESPN. In a way Vera exposed Jr as a useless hype job who cried at the end to the ref because he thought he lost and wanted to blame someone. What did he weigh last night...190 lbs or so?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                    I totally disagree man every big shot chavez landed down the stretch pretty much rocked vera,chavez showed beautiful ringgeneralship,man everyone mayweather fights out hustles him but guess who comes out on top at the end of the day??the one who lands the cleaner harder shots,plain and simple..punch percentage clearly showed chavez with a higher connect rate whil vera threw 400 punches more...he missed about 500 shots man...you cant win a fight that way,this is not amatuer boxing where you might get away with that
                    Vera landed plenty of punches on Jr. He landed more punches in every round and only got buzzed a few times. So because Jr can absorb punches better, he deserves to win just by landing a couple punches per round?

LOL- Nobody outhustles Floyd! They try, but they cant land anything. Floyd still outconnects his opponents. You cant seriously compare Jr to Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by speed2kill View Post
                      Vera landed plenty of punches on Jr. He landed more punches in every round and only got buzzed a few times. So because Jr can absorb punches better, he deserves to win just by landing a couple punches per round?

LOL- Nobody outhustles Floyd! They try, but they cant land anything. Floyd still outconnects his opponents. You cant seriously compare Jr to Floyd..
                      Dude dnt get ahead.of urself trying to make a good post,im talking about connect percentage chavez landed.half of his powere shots and 38% of his total which is very high for chavez..mayweather lands half his power shots landing 46% total punches in his last fight only 8. % More then chavez and that was over a 12rnd fight..chavez is no floyd,and for that matter nobody but floyd got outworked by castillo and de la hoya,but truth is mayweather was the harder cleaner puncher plain and simple,though the castillo fight is debatable,mayweather beat de la hoya...that was my point..no one would in there right mind compare chavez to mayweather....so like i said dnt get ahead of urself

Comment

Working...
                      X