Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great performance

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      I still dont get how people where orgasming more over Kovalev destroying Nobody Cleverly and GGG dedtroying journeyman Macklin more then Superman dropping THE CHAMP Dawson who just gave Hopkins his clearest loss since Jones Jr, like a sack of potatoes.

Now he proves hes the real deal again. He will ruin Kovalev

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Macklin a journey man? his loss to sturm was a worst desicion robbery,then what you say about the chavez vera fight cmon man step ur game up...ggg is for real man

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou
        Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

I still dont get how people where orgasming more over Kovalev destroying Nobody Cleverly and GGG dedtroying journeyman Macklin more then Superman dropping THE CHAMP Dawson who just gave Hopkins his clearest loss since Jones Jr, like a sack of potatoes.

Now he proves hes the real deal again. He will ruin Kovalev

Macklin a journey man? his loss to sturm was a worst desicion robbery,then what you say about the chavez vera fight cmon man step ur game up...ggg is for real man
        When did I say GGG wasnt for real? I just said Adonis's last two wins were much more impressive because Cloud and Dawson were legit champions.

And the only thing I got from adonis "mumbling" was HBO was clearly ducking Hopkins who Adonis I think really wanted to call out since hes been calling him out for weeks.

Comment

When did I say GGG wasnt for real? I just said Adonis's last two wins were much more impressive because Cloud and Dawson were legit champions.

And the only thing I got from adonis "mumbling" was HBO was clearly ducking Hopkins who Adonis I think really wanted to call out since hes been calling him out for weeks.

U said people ar "orgasming" about ggg beating a journeyman in ur opinion macklin and bringing up stevenson dawson like no one cared about that fight?everone clearly gave adonis full credit for koing the lineal champ dawson dude...

Comment

I thought the first round KO win against Dawson was just a lucky punch but Stevenson made me a believer tonight. This guy is an atheltic freak and verry explosive! And hes not just a big hitter! Stevenson vs. Kovalev would be AWESOME! I thing these two are the best light heavies now and both are spectacular and impressive! I dont know who would win but i know it would be a great fight!

Comment

But Kovalev beating Cleverly was also a good win! Cleverly is a verry good boxer. And Dawson is taylor-made for fast explosive hard punchers because he cant take a big punch and has mental problems. Dawson is a gifted fighter phyisically but not mentally. Switching trainers every other fight tells you a lot about the guy.
              Back to Stevenson vs. Kovalev, well i think its a 50:50 fight between two fighters i really like! I hope they fight and may the better man win!
              Stevenson is 36 already, i hope he can still stay on that level for a few more years.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                That's what's going to happen.

Stevenson-Pascal is a good fight.

Kovalev is going to get frozen out.
                Kinda agree^ Stevenson should be booked up with Bellew then Pascal / Bute til mid 2014. Pretty obvious choices with the big money for GYM in the Canadian matchups. Bellew, frankly, is not the one to dethrone Adonis.

Bute - Pascal could go either way, but with the slightly homecooked decision over Grachev and the loss to Froch (not to mention a long layoff) I tend to favour Pascal.

Stevenson - Pascal is a good match for me. Have to go for Stevenson, but good anyhows.

Kovalev is then left with few options: Fonfara, Eleidar Alvarez, possibly Bute -Pascal loser. (Amusingly JCC jr has debuted at LHW on Boxrec - now I would like to watch Jr taking a beating of Sergei). HBO does seem to be thinking along the lines of Kovalev -Ward however, which would be one to watch.

Shame Shumenov shows no interest of getting in the mix.

Comment

Stevenson looked excellent -- a pleasure to watch -- Cloud's career is basically over after 2 stinkers in a row -- he looked scared to death last night

Comment

At 36 where has this "Superman" been?

Comment

Dynamic performance (impressive in a completely different way to the Bad Chad fight).

Oh behave children (directed at the 'he's ducking Kov' crue). He is 36, he wants to make some paper. The Tony fight is a mandatory and he would be hot favourite. I can see him going the Hopkins route over Kovalev because Hopkins is far more relevant in Canada.

It's not Wrestlemania, he's not ducking anyone, he's not scared to fight in a No DQ steel cage match with Don King as the special guest referee. He wants the the dollar, the wonga, the paper, the dosh, the green.

Comment

Working...
                      X