Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was no robbery..Chavez won the fight..Dont get why everyones *****ing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen this fight but it sounds like a close fight by what I've heard....which these days seems to translate into ''robbery''....just like the close Marquez Pac fights...a fighter people hate on ''robbed'' the other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      lol @ the usually someone in the red makes these comments
      i actually box nd can run 8 miles, so i would give this fight a better judgment

had it 96-94 jcc jr
      i gave chavez the 8th bc he landed great shots even tho vera outlanded him 13-20
      vera did a good job bullying the bigger guy but he fell for that feint jab-left hook too often. even buckled a few times

as far as stevenson, he's a monster. hopkins would def be eating leather if they fight nd vs kovalev would be fireworks, superman prob kos him, lefts too strong
      Thats it /thread. This guys boxes and runs he had Chavez winning. Lets rap it up. Get da phuk oudda here you talentless hack.

Comment

You trying to join Smash and Mushadeen's click?
        No dice

Comment

@LennoxLewis: Vera wins unless there is judging politricks. #ChavezVera

Comment

I also have it for Vera last night and this morning I scored the fight and had it a draw. Chavez made this fight tough on himself, and has no desire to be a really good fighter.........lack of desire tarnishes the Chavez name. However Julio does not need to worry he wont be brought down because his kid is a underachiever!

Comment

Chavez Snr is that you?

Comment

I wanted Chavez to win but he didn't come close. I whad Vera by 3 rounds and I felt that was being generous to Chavez. There is not a single person scoring this for Chavez who didn't want him to win.

Comment

I refuse to believe that somebody is this stup1d

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I refuse to believe that somebody is this stup1d
                    I refused to believe it as well but this thread changed my mind. Lol 10-0!

Comment

Working...
                    X